Full figured women who have lost 50+ pounds

Options
2»

Replies

• Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I went from 38 DD/DDD to 34 C/D depending on the brand. Really depends on genetics.

This!! At 270, I was a DD... at 220, I am just getting into a D.
  • insearchofcheese
    insearchofcheese Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've lost 58 lbs. I've gone from 42H to 38H.
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    55 lbs off so far here. 38 D7 to a 36 D5 here (38 J to a 36 H for those unfamiliar with universal cup sizes). I believe at my target weight I will be a 36 F (another 35 to go).
  • tracie_minus100
    tracie_minus100 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I've lost 85lbs. Went from a 42E to a 34D.
  • muniraeid
    muniraeid Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yes! So far I've lost 52 and my boobs have suffered. I was a 36DD in January. Although I haven't purchased a new bra, I wouldn't be surprised if I went down to a C. I have so much space in the cup and the band is a fairly loss. My boobs have decreased in size and they have deflated! That's the best way to describe it...they've gone soft
  • dolliesdaughter
    dolliesdaughter Posts: 544 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I went from a 46DDD to a 36C after losing 100 lbs. I would not have it any other way. Yes, I am a bit saggy and less volume, but a good bra and I have no issues.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    70 lb weight loss: 40H to a 34G/H.
    Breast reduction surgery: 34G/H to 34D. :blush:
  • teresadutton
    teresadutton Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    My band size got smaller but my cup size stayed the same because of all the extra skin I have now. They remind me of the song "do your ears hang low" "do your boobs hang low? Do they wobble to and fro?" UMMM YES they do!! I have lost 90 pounds
  • flaminica
    flaminica Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Your results may vary depending on where the extra weight is carried.

I'm down 68 lbs and so far have dropped from 42DD to 38D. It's less drastic a change than others who have lost as much or less, but I'm barrel-chested and carried proportionally much less weight in the upper body. I'm 20 lbs from goal and I'll be surprised if I go below a 36 band.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    GOOD job!

I went from a 38DD in my early 30's to 36C today, and I've lost a total of 82 lbs total from my highest weight.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    My band size got smaller but my cup size stayed the same because of all the extra skin I have now. They remind me of the song "do your ears hang low" "do your boobs hang low? Do they wobble to and fro?" UMMM YES they do!! I have lost 90 pounds

@teresadutton: if your cup size is the same, then they are actually smaller than before. For them to be the same size, your cup size would increase as your band went down.

34DD has the same cup volume as 36 C which has the same cup volume as a 38 B which has the same cup volume as a 40 A

34 D is smaller than a 36 D in both band size and cup volume

Or do you mean that your band has gone down, but the volume of your breasts has stayed the same thus causing an increase in cup letter?