Anybody wanna join in and help each other lose weight?

Options
How's it going people I just joined, been in a slump and gained a lot of weight over the past two years and now that I have i am a father of a beautiful daughter and seeing how tough it is to fit into clothes I wanna change my lifestyle for the best. I'm hoping this encourages other people and we could help each other out by motivating each other to eat healthy and exercise. So if anyone's interested please reply or add me and let's talk goals.

Replies

• norafinnland
    norafinnland Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) we've all been in that slump (otherwise we wouldn't be here I guess) :) Have a good time here
  • Bissa384
    Bissa384 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome. In the same boat here,
  • alyanif
    alyanif Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there, my motivation for weight lost, my kids.... I got four of them and they are hype... So when they are in playing mode, they play to the max and injuries tend to happen. So in order to secure their safety, I need to be fit... Therefore i have to be active.... Thus weight lost is compulsory...
  • alyanif
    alyanif Posts: 2 Member
    Options

And I'm still fighting......
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like I will help you out.
  • ke1by
    ke1by Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sure, add me to your list. I have lost 20 lbs in the past 3 months. I can tell you about what I am doing if your interested. I am 68 years old, retired and married.