Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for activate and friendly buddies to keep my butt in gear!

I'm on day 6 and going strong, having achieved a steady 2 pound per week loss. I previously lost about 40 pounds and regained it all due to not changing my eating habits. Not this time! This time I realize that the change is not just until I lose the pounds... it's for life! I know that logging my food may be something I have to do daily for years. I have added daily exercise into my life, even if it is only a 20 minute walk.

I'm looking for buddies who are active daily and can help offer support and encouragement! I promise to do the same :dizzy:

Thanks!!

Replies

• justcallmesky
    justcallmesky Posts: 3 Member
    Do you still need a buddy?
  • saitiffeh
    saitiffeh Posts: 251 Member
    Definitely!
  • marti1630
    marti1630 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there. I have been a yoyo for years and since turning 40 I have my mind set to getting healthy. I'm currently going to the gym 5-6 times a week. I finally got through that mental barrier! I hated working out before but now I actually look forward to it. We can do this!!
  • Ehiby
    Ehiby Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I'm 27 and I have been going up and down during my entire life, this year I decided it was time for a real change so I started with my eating habits but that's not enough...Zumba worked great before so I started again this week, 1h daily and I feel great
  • saitiffeh
    saitiffeh Posts: 251 Member
    Ehiby wrote: »
    Hi! I'm 27 and I have been going up and down during my entire life, this year I decided it was time for a real change so I started with my eating habits but that's not enough...Zumba worked great before so I started again this week, 1h daily and I feel great

I do a lot of up and down too and I am pretty done with it!