Looking for activate and friendly buddies to keep my butt in gear!

I'm on day 6 and going strong, having achieved a steady 2 pound per week loss. I previously lost about 40 pounds and regained it all due to not changing my eating habits. Not this time! This time I realize that the change is not just until I lose the pounds... it's for life! I know that logging my food may be something I have to do daily for years. I have added daily exercise into my life, even if it is only a 20 minute walk.

I'm looking for buddies who are active daily and can help offer support and encouragement! I promise to do the same :dizzy:

Thanks!!

Replies

• justcallmesky
    justcallmesky Posts: 3 Member
    Do you still need a buddy?
  • saitiffeh
    saitiffeh Posts: 251 Member
    Definitely!
  • marti1630
    marti1630 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there. I have been a yoyo for years and since turning 40 I have my mind set to getting healthy. I'm currently going to the gym 5-6 times a week. I finally got through that mental barrier! I hated working out before but now I actually look forward to it. We can do this!!
  • Ehiby
    Ehiby Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I'm 27 and I have been going up and down during my entire life, this year I decided it was time for a real change so I started with my eating habits but that's not enough...Zumba worked great before so I started again this week, 1h daily and I feel great
  • saitiffeh
    saitiffeh Posts: 251 Member
    Ehiby wrote: »
    Hi! I'm 27 and I have been going up and down during my entire life, this year I decided it was time for a real change so I started with my eating habits but that's not enough...Zumba worked great before so I started again this week, 1h daily and I feel great

I do a lot of up and down too and I am pretty done with it!