66 LBS LOST SINCE MARCH 2015!!!

Options
Hi there..I am a 39 year old from Virginia. Been overweight pretty much MY WHOLE life...food was my addiction!! Along with cigarettes( which I am NOW 18 months SMOKE FREE!!) My highest weight was 302 in 2003...I dropped over 100lbs doing the FAD Low Carb Diet...and OH boy you better believe I put it right back on. I have been yo yo dieting since then..up and down and so on. But something clicked this year...knowing I am so close to the BIG 40...I knew I had to make a change if I wanted to live a longer healthier life. So, I started working out everyday and eating right...NO DIET...NO PILLS..NO WRAPS...just eating the right foods and the right amounts. Thats what it takes to achieve long lasting results!! I went from 264 on March 1st to weighing in this morning October 14th at 197.6!!! My goal is 180, because I am almost 6 foot tall and big boned.
I completed the whole T25 program and started it all over again last week!! It has helped me sooooo much!!!!!

b89j3a6iqicg.jpg

5zvvi1fwbbmw.jpg

t3ukffh851gz.jpg

Replies

• RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Super fantastic work! What a great inspiration. It's great that you ditched the fad diets for a total lifestyle change. That's what works, as everyone can see! Be proud, you've earned it :smiley:
  • redrosez4
    redrosez4 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! I love these stories. What a fantastic transformation!
  • Julem22
    Julem22 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Amazing love this story...thanks for sharing!!
  • lmkpete
    lmkpete Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your healthy lifestyle! Losing weight AND quit smoking is huge! You'll have Fabulous 40's and beyond.
  • saraghali
    saraghali Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • RedsGirl73
    RedsGirl73 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! :D
  • CarinaMm
    CarinaMm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good for you! And thanks for sharing! Your loss is my exact goal: 66lb! I have lots of questions for you, and some may be a bit personal, so please forgive me in advance and just ignore if you find it offensive in any way.

As I said, I need to lose the same amount of weight, and we have similar ages (I'm 37). Plus, I just had a baby 3 months ago. I have to say I'm a bit concerned about loose skin and sagging in general. In your experience, what can I expect?
  • steffirae76
    steffirae76 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    CarinaMm wrote: »
    Good for you! And thanks for sharing! Your loss is my exact goal: 66lb! I have lots of questions for you, and some may be a bit personal, so please forgive me in advance and just ignore if you find it offensive in any way.

As I said, I need to lose the same amount of weight, and we have similar ages (I'm 37). Plus, I just had a baby 3 months ago. I have to say I'm a bit concerned about loose skin and sagging in general. In your experience, what can I expect?

Well @CarinaMm ...thats the biggest downfall that I am having right now...so I am so glad that you asked and dont be afraid to ask anything!! I must admit I HATE all the loose skin I have in my belly..its so gross to me. If it were all gone Id be much smaller I know. But however, I have noticed that this time around since I am working out that the skin is SLOWLY starting to tighten up a VERY little...but thats better than not at all right lol. I had the sagging skin from when I lost the 100lbs back in 2004 and it was really bad because I did NOT work out at all. I am not even sure if it will ever go away now without some type of surgery.
  • HappyAnna2014
    HappyAnna2014 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing!! Thank you so much for sharing this!!
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Your commitment to working hard is clear. Congrats on the quitting smoking thing too; I quit five years ago and it was the hardest thing for me ever so the fact that you did it while trying to lose weight is amazing.
  • WindyCityGal160
    WindyCityGal160 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You look amazing; totally inspirational! Would you share what type of exercises you've been doing? And what is T25?
  • DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    So, I started working out everyday and eating right...NO DIET...NO PILLS..NO WRAPS...just eating the right foods and the right amounts. Thats what it takes to achieve long lasting results!!

First of all, congratulations on the weight loss and being SMOKE FREE...You have made some major accomplishments.

1. How many calories did you shoot for in a day for this great weight loss?

2. Also, what was your favorite form of exercise -- that which you did most often to lose your weight.

I want to be just like YOU when I get my shyt together! :)
  • ajgordo150
    ajgordo150 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You did a super job congratulations
  • steffirae76
    Options
    So, I started working out everyday and eating right...NO DIET...NO PILLS..NO WRAPS...just eating the right foods and the right amounts. Thats what it takes to achieve long lasting results!!

First of all, congratulations on the weight loss and being SMOKE FREE...You have made some major accomplishments.

1. How many calories did you shoot for in a day for this great weight loss?

2. Also, what was your favorite form of exercise -- that which you did most often to lose your weight.

I want to be just like YOU when I get my shyt together! :)

Thank you so much.. It's a wonderful feeling finally being healthy!
    I have changed up with my calories over the past few months. I started at 1700 and went as low as 1500, which was too low for me... I'm at 1650 now.
    I have completed the whole focus t25 by Beachbody program and started it over again last week
  • steffirae76
    Options
    Bheil214 wrote: »
    You look amazing; totally inspirational! Would you share what type of exercises you've been doing? And what is T25?

Focus T25 is a beachbody program with Shaun t
  • kirstylouisehopper
    Options
    Well done you've done amazing! You look fab! :)
  • levitaarries
    levitaarries Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!well done!!!
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • cheoslayer
    cheoslayer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    goood job girl !!! from colombia!!!
  • taydalnik
    taydalnik Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!