Hi

So now that I got the hang of this thing I can properly introduce myself. I am here to loose my last 9.5lbs. My gym going was always on point but I was slightly lacking in the nutrition part!! So now with the help of a great trainer I am out to crush my goals for the next 12 weeks!!!

Any motivation would be welcome!!

Cheers!!!

Replies

• ShashayLee
    ShashayLee Posts: 178 Member
    Welcome to MFP :) congrats on your loss & all the best for your last few pounds :)
  • sashysash13
    sashysash13 Posts: 20 Member
    ShashayLee wrote: »
    Welcome to MFP :) congrats on your loss & all the best for your last few pounds :)

Thank you!!!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Good luck! :)
  • ozgurvh
    ozgurvh Posts: 182 Member
    Loosing weight and keeping it is a life long journey, it needs definetely life style changes. You should stay away junk food. Consider connected food, for example I use drink Coke a lot and eating French fries together, so I quit drinking Coke and I don't eat French fries anymore. You should change your eating habits. Write down what you eat daily and get rid of high calories.
  • sashysash13
    Good luck! :)

Thank you!!!!
  • sashysash13
    ozgurvh wrote: »
    Loosing weight and keeping it is a life long journey, it needs definetely life style changes. You should stay away junk food. Consider connected food, for example I use drink Coke a lot and eating French fries together, so I quit drinking Coke and I don't eat French fries anymore. You should change your eating habits. Write down what you eat daily and get rid of high calories.

Yup I don't touch junk food. Eat very clean. Just had to keep track of my macros!
  • PhatCowness
    PhatCowness Posts: 16 Member
    I purposely put sedentary for my starting body type, knowing it would restrict my calories and knowing full well I bike like 60 miles a week. Then, I follow the nutrients portion of the food and try to balance my food intake so the bars all stay even. I don't worry about eating apple pie, or butter, or Pringles, or going over on vitamins. I just try to keep the calorie count below the allotted number, and the bars even. Of course, that apple pie needs lots of broccoli to balance, but that's what we are here to do! And then, to top it off, if I go over, I just go out and exercise more. The hard part is the battle with my metabolism and keeping the fire turned on. This is why, like you, I'm on the forum now. You can do it! You just have to tell yourself you will and then make it happen! Only you can truly do it, so go out there and grab it! It's waiting for you!
  • sashysash13
    I purposely put sedentary for my starting body type, knowing it would restrict my calories and knowing full well I bike like 60 miles a week. Then, I follow the nutrients portion of the food and try to balance my food intake so the bars all stay even. I don't worry about eating apple pie, or butter, or Pringles, or going over on vitamins. I just try to keep the calorie count below the allotted number, and the bars even. Of course, that apple pie needs lots of broccoli to balance, but that's what we are here to do! And then, to top it off, if I go over, I just go out and exercise more. The hard part is the battle with my metabolism and keeping the fire turned on. This is why, like you, I'm on the forum now. You can do it! You just have to tell yourself you will and then make it happen! Only you can truly do it, so go out there and grab it! It's waiting for you!

Thank you for that!! This lifestyle is all about finding balance....

• tony56780
    tony56780 Posts: 1 Member
    hi my name is tony
  • sparkle0316
    sparkle0316 Posts: 13 Member
    awesome...I'll send you a request! Working out is the easy part...it's the eating that is the toughest on this journey!
  • BenniBlanc0
    BenniBlanc0 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Hello
  • sashysash13
    Hello
    Hey!!!!
  • sashysash13
    awesome...I'll send you a request! Working out is the easy part...it's the eating that is the toughest on this journey!
    Awesome look forward to it
  • sashysash13
    tony56780 wrote: »
    hi my name is tony

Hi