Replies

• optionsgod
    optionsgod Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    soo awesome!!
  • ToriJ84
    ToriJ84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing your inspiring journey!
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    Options
    Way to go! Great work!
  • MiliOm
    MiliOm Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Well done. You look fantastic!
  • Libby8101
    Libby8101 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Please share what workouts you've been doing. This is what I want. A good steady weight loss done the RIGHT way! You should feel so proud of your progress. Keep up the great work!
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Just AMAZING! Congratulation!
  • Val8less
    Val8less Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Way to go...I love that you did it naturally..It shows me that it can be DONE!....Thanks so much for sharing.. <3
  • steffirae76
    steffirae76 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has commented on here...It makes me feel really good!!! I am very proud of my self for coming this far and I refuse to go back to that person I was before ever again!! Ive been thought the whole weight loss journey before ..time and time again, BUT once you LEARN the correct way of making it your new Lifestyle...everything just falls into place. I find myself fussing with my friends, family and coworkers about their terrible eating habits LOL. First and foremost, you need to want to make the change for your health NOT to be a size ZERO. Looking at it at a different prospective really helped me stay focused. Having a strong Support Team/Group is HUGE!!! No room for negativity!!
    As for my workouts, I have completed the whole Focus T25 Program and restarted it last week.
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You look great! We seem to be very similar. I have dieted all my life on and off and lost & gained. Then I was getting close to 40 and I always tell someone something clicked for me too! Thanks for showing your success you have done so well!!!
  • CarinaMm
    CarinaMm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    CarinaMm wrote: »
    Good for you! And thanks for sharing! Your loss is my exact goal: 66lb! I have lots of questions for you, and some may be a bit personal, so please forgive me in advance and just ignore if you find it offensive in any way.

As I said, I need to lose the same amount of weight, and we have similar ages (I'm 37). Plus, I just had a baby 3 months ago. I have to say I'm a bit concerned about loose skin and sagging in general. In your experience, what can I expect?

Well @CarinaMm ...thats the biggest downfall that I am having right now...so I am so glad that you asked and dont be afraid to ask anything!! I must admit I HATE all the loose skin I have in my belly..its so gross to me. If it were all gone Id be much smaller I know. But however, I have noticed that this time around since I am working out that the skin is SLOWLY starting to tighten up a VERY little...but thats better than not at all right lol. I had the sagging skin from when I lost the 100lbs back in 2004 and it was really bad because I did NOT work out at all. I am not even sure if it will ever go away now without some type of surgery.

Thank you SO MUCH, this is very generous of you. It's much easier when you know what to expect. Glad to hear you're improving that as well!!!
  • leannraya
    leannraya Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look SO much younger and so incredible. Job well done, such an inspiration!
  • ajgordo150
    ajgordo150 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    What kind of foods do you eat,I'm trying but I will lose then gain exercising every day
  • steffirae76
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the kind words!!! It means so much more than you know!!!!
  • steffirae76
    Options
    71 lbs gone and tons of inches!!!! Feeling like a new person!!! Starting a whole new program January 4th and super duper EXCITED about it!!!!! Got about 15-20 more lbs I want GONE and lots of toning to do.

9tspju2npcrb.jpg
    bic8kodotwl1.jpg
    7nv8hucgbvb9.jpg
  • lildebbie121
    lildebbie121 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Rock on girl! What a great accomplishment!
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation. Looking great!

#wownicebooty
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!