Jillian Michaels just kicked my *kitten*!!

Options
13»

Replies

• lenece
    lenece Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to say my dvd is on its way..I ordered it last week n cant wait to get it..Now I'm playing the waiting game..fun fun
  • bonitachic121b
    Options
    I am member on her website (GREAT, by the way! :bigsmile: ) I will ask for y'all!

Her "Making the Cut" book gives you everything from her site. I like the idea for accountability, but over all I think she is just taking your money.
  • shanwow16
    shanwow16 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Im on day 2 lvl 1. Yesterday after the workout I felt great but when I woke up this morning WOW I'm I hurting. Managed to do my workout today though. Except for the push ups. Hubby and I started the push up challenge and I'm so sore. I did my push ups on the wall during the workout :smile: Hey it's my workout I'll do it my way!!

I also just finished Day 2, Lvl 1....nowhere near as bad as Day 1!! We'll see what tomorrow brings though...lol
  • Panda8Angel8Faith
    Panda8Angel8Faith Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hmmm....I got Jilliam Micheals beginner's work out because I am not a very physical person. My only problem is trying to find a space for me to be able to do my work outs. I loved the DVDs when I did them because they really started to burn the calories and tone my body, but at the same time, I don't know when I would be able to. I have a gym membership at the YMCA and I go there in the morning. (I lost the combination to my lock), so now I am stuck for a while. Kindda wondering what I could do in the mean time.
    it is good to hear people talking and getting all excited about working out, it is a good motivator.
    have a good day.
  • aniel
    aniel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Its brilliant workout. To avoid muscle ache I added extra stretching at the end (30min yoga) and no pain next day!
  • shanwow16
    shanwow16 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Im on day 2 lvl 1. Yesterday after the workout I felt great but when I woke up this morning WOW I'm I hurting. Managed to do my workout today though. Except for the push ups. Hubby and I started the push up challenge and I'm so sore. I did my push ups on the wall during the workout :smile: Hey it's my workout I'll do it my way!!

I also just finished Day 2, Lvl 1....nowhere near as bad as Day 1!! We'll see what tomorrow brings though...lol

So...woke up this morning and was completely fine, not sore!! Extra streching definately helpful!:smile:
  • ColleenLG
    Options
    Hello everyone!!

Last night I was looking through the different programs on my EXERCISE ONDEMAND (I have TimeWarner Cable). I was VERY excited to see that Jillian Michaels 30Day Shred 1,2 and 3 are on there! And even better than that......it is FREE!!!

I Wanted to spread the word to those who are eagerly awaiting for their DVD to arrive or aren't able to purchase yet. I was SOOO excited to find it on there. :)
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I ordered the DVD and can't wait for it to get here I am so excited to get my a@@ in gear for the summer season or for us here in the south I could have a bathing suit on right now but not doing that in this body.
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I am member on her website (GREAT, by the way! :bigsmile: ) I will ask for y'all!

Her "Making the Cut" book gives you everything from her site. I like the idea for accountability, but over all I think she is just taking your money.

I have that book also. It is wonderful and gives you great recipes in it as well.
  • borac
    borac Posts: 174
    Options
    I bought the dvd at wal mart- it was arround 10-11 $.. Target is a little more expensive.

Definetely feeling different since working out with her dvd.. i can " feel " my body shaping.. maybe not on the eye .. or on the scale but when i touch for exmpl.. hips.. tights.. or even upper arms i can feel a difference.. and that's all that matters

I'm going to check for the new biggest loosers dvds.. i saw them on BGL comercial last night the " boot camp" and the
    Yoga " i really want to try yoga with Bob..
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I just did Day 1 Lvl 1. My arms were already sore though from my classes I do at the gym. Yesterday I did 40 pushups throughout the day and today I could only do 15. LOL...

Connie
  • Jac09
    Jac09 Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow. I need to buy this DVD! Haha. Right now I have a crappy treadmill that over-heats every five minutes, so I'm not getting anything done. *sigh*

Thanks for this thread.
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Pushed thru the pain and did day 3 lvl 1. I think I'm gonna do lvl 1 for 15 days and then move to lvl 2 for 10 days and then level 3 for 5 days. Thats my goal, now we will see if I can survive it.