I've reached my goals! From size 14/16 to a size 6!

13»

Replies

• janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    You look amazing!!
    jane:drinker:
  • well done! thats brilliant really is!! :) x
  • Asiral
    Asiral Posts: 133
    WOW girl!! look at you go! you are an inspiration. Im looking to loose about 53 lbs, and seeing your results just motivates me even more. You look fabulous!!
  • capricorn144
    capricorn144 Posts: 335 Member
    WONDERFUL!!!!! great job!:flowerforyou:
    congrats on a new healthy life.
  • Divabonita88
    Divabonita88 Posts: 63 Member
    wtg!
  • MsScorpio67
    MsScorpio67 Posts: 91 Member
    Great job
  • You are one hot momma! Congrats on your loss!! :)
  • bailer1310
    bailer1310 Posts: 11
    I had to zoom in on your picture, I can't believe how great you look. You did a fantastic job and I wish you long lasting results. Good job on your lifestyle change.
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    You look great and I bet you feel great. Nice work!
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Your transformation is amazing! You look so happy. Congrats to you and good luck on the rest of your journey! I am a sucker for a good frozen cocktail too :drinker: Have you tried the new "Mocktails" that Crystal Light has come out with? They have Maragaita, Mojito and Appletini flavors :bigsmile: YUM!! I've tried all three and they are delish! Cheers!
  • kpwb
    kpwb Posts: 14 Member
    WOW!! You must feel as fantastic as you look. Congratulations on the hard work and success. I'll bet your kids are proud too. You're an inspiration to a 39 year old working mum of two who's feeling REALLY tired lately. Thanks for sharing!!
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Congratulations on your success! You should be so proud of yourself. You're right....getting healthy should be the first goal, but it doesn't hurt that you are now a size 6! haha! Congrats again, you are very inspiring! I started as a size 18/20 and am currently a 14/16. I would love to see a size 6 someday!
  • merguson
    merguson Posts: 281 Member
    Made a little blog about some of the changes I've made over the last 10 months. Thought some might find the ideas useful and maybe motivating. The link is in my signature. :smile:
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    congrats
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!