Ready to lose 100 lbs

Replies

• kaitmeoww
    kaitmeoww Posts: 22 Member
    Thank you all! Send friend requests :)
  • lorengetsfit
    lorengetsfit Posts: 84 Member
    Hi! I'm Loren and I have about 60-70 lbs to go (down 40ish). I'll add you :smile: anyone else, feel free to add me! :smile:
  • You can do this!:) I'm hoping to lose 49 pounds after losing 12 so far.. i'm hoping to get support from here too for when i can't stop my chocolate cravings haha!
  • leamalo
    leamalo Posts: 717 Member
    edited October 2015
    Feel free to add me too! Working on 100 lbs also!
  • shewolf35
    shewolf35 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi my name is Louann and I have 100+ lbs to lose...feel free to add me... :) the more support the better...
  • wife41313
    wife41313 Posts: 5 Member
    Sometimes it takes a team!! I need to lose at least 80 so may I join you on this journey?
  • bcampbell19
    bcampbell19 Posts: 2 Member
    B) me too! I have to lose over 100 as well! Looking forward to single digit sizes one day!
  • nursekirsty
    nursekirsty Posts: 110 Member
    i need to lose 100lbs - feel free to add me
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    120 lbs is what I've been able to use so far by calorie tracking and exercise. Feel free to add me.
  • bodymindmusic
    bodymindmusic Posts: 118 Member
    Add me y'all! Day 97, 22 lbs down, 100 more to go. I post and blog everyday. We can do this!
  • PhatCowness
    PhatCowness Posts: 16 Member
    Good job! You're already on the right path! Just be honest, and report to us every loss or gain you have, that way you are facing yourself out loud, and we'll be here to support you.
    Accountability is about being honest and listening to the hard things people might say out of true respect for your challenge. We are all here for the same reason, so let's fight together!
    That said, I love to eat when I'm stressed. I never thought of myself as an emotional eater, but I let myself get lazy! So on to the couch with a bag of chips I went. But I loathe fat people, and that is why I call myself fat, as motivation for me to get my butt off that couch and back out running and swimming. I'm 40 lbs over weight! I know it sounds harsh, but I'm being honest with myself now, and that makes me want it more.
    You are beautiful. You know that, and you can own that, if you believe in yourself; anything is possible! Go get it, girl. We are right here with you!
  • lrebirth06
    lrebirth06 Posts: 2 Member
    edited October 2015
    Hello, I am also looking to lose 120 and looking for a weight loss buddy.
  • supersparklyk
    supersparklyk Posts: 84 Member
    49 pounds down and 106 to go. Feel free to add me.
  • kaitmeoww
    kaitmeoww Posts: 22 Member
    Thanks everyone!!!
  • javarob66
    javarob66 Posts: 24 Member
    I am looking to lose 50. I am down about 5 so far. You can do it!
  • falcon1960ft
    falcon1960ft Posts: 23 Member
    Feel free to add me also. I've already dropped 60 lbs and still have about 145 to go! We all can do this together. Motiv8!

• falcon1960ft
    falcon1960ft Posts: 23 Member
    I will be,happy to help I have lost 38 and have 67 to go . Will be glad to encourage you
  • ericaintheburg
    ericaintheburg Posts: 4 Member
    I just added you! I'm in the same boat! I'm on my path to losing 100lbs+
  • alannacaveney
    alannacaveney Posts: 7 Member
    New Zealander, so pounds aren't really the thing here, but I'm looking to lose 30-40kgs as my ultimate goal to get to a healthy size/BMI for my height (5'2) - I think that equates to about 65-90lbs? I don't have exact numbers for current or goal because I don't use a scale. Last time I tried to do this, I was on a very strict diet and workout program, and the diet made me MISERABLE to begin with, so every time I would step on that scale and only see a very minuscule loss, no loss, or sometimes even a gain, it would mess with my mind. I am a logical person, I know that there is weight loss and muscle gain, but my illogical brain was taking it as NOT GOOD ENOUGH. I can't let myself be dictated by a number this time. I won't be told what I can and can't eat. I'm going for exercise every day, and MAJOR PORTION CONTROL!!! My biggest enemy is not what I eat, it's how much of it I eat. Going for a lifestyle change and readjustment of habits rather than a "diet" - I'm doing this to be happy with what I see in a mirror, not what number pops up on a scale. I'm not just in it to lose the weight, I'm in it for life :smiley: my family won't change their ways (both parents are reasonably overweight, and have passed eating habits on to me unfortunately), all of my friends are fit and healthy, so I don't have a lot of support in my life in terms of people understanding what I'm going through, and what my goals are about. Wish everyone the best, and I hope I make it this time :blush:
  • smtaylo85
    smtaylo85 Posts: 1,270 Member
    you can def do it. just keep pushing. when i started i needed to lose just over 100 pounds. now working on the last 64 pounds. feel free to add me! :smile: