Help!

Options
whats some good cardio workout, that don't need equipment. And is good for bigger girls?

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Walking
  • lindsaymartin41214
    lindsaymartin41214 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I walk all day
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Ok then. Walk faster? Run? Not sure what you're looking for. Any other cardio requires some sort of equipment. I suppose you could dance to the music in your head.
  • finner50
    finner50 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Honey!! Try Zumba either at home or in a class setting. It's so much fun and you will feel it the next day. Movements are modified if you have trouble keeping up but you can do It! I highly recommend it for you.
    -Danielle
  • Virkati
    Virkati Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I walk all day

Are you walking as part of your job or deliberately for exercise? They are not the same. Walking is the easiest, safest, least expensive, nothing else needed, exercise you can do. Even if you walk all day because you're a server, don't have a car and attend school, you can still make waking an actual exercise workout by increasing your speed for specific intervals, you could do speed intervals on the spur of the moment (called fartleks), you could skip like you did when you were a kid-total knock out killer workout btw. If none of that, you could hula hoop, only investment is the hoop and Walmart sells them for less than $5. Draw the outline with chalk and play hopscotch.

You are only limited by your own imagination.