about the boobs

Options

Replies

• AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I was in a store buying some dresses the other day, and being blessed with really small boobs, started talking to the sales assistant about it when I tried on a dress that just gaped up top.

She had minimal boobage herself and said she had always been really jealous of women with tiny waists and hips and really big boobs (fake or real didn't matter). Until she started working in the store, she said. Once she got in there and saw what a pain in the *kitten* it is to have huge boobs, a tiny waist and hips and not be able to actually fit into anything she was much more satisfied with her lack of boobage. She even said to me that girls like me with more on the bottom, actually have an easier time fitting clothes than someone who is a size 4 with DD cups trying to squeeze their boobies into a tiny shirt.

Made me feel better anyway :)
  • FatUncleRob
    FatUncleRob Posts: 341
    Options
    From what I understand, men are pretty simple. They don't look at a naked woman and see stretch marks or saggy boobs. They see NAKED WOMAN!!!!!

I agree! And if it's the woman that you love - it don't get no better than that!! :happy:
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    From what I understand, men are pretty simple. They don't look at a naked woman and see stretch marks or saggy boobs. They see NAKED WOMAN!!!!!

I agree! And if it's the woman that you love - it don't get no better than that!! :happy:

Good to know guys! I was afraid to ask my hubby lol
  • Arizona_JR
    Arizona_JR Posts: 275
    Options

I gotta agree as well. Boobs can be fun in any shape or size, but honestly, that's not where all the fun comes from anyways. ;-D

Any guy who's only into you for your boobs is either extremely shallow or a newborn!
  • MindyLynn77
    MindyLynn77 Posts: 126
    Options
    Thank you! I needed that post this week. I kinda got a little depressed this week looking at my deflated, saggy boobs. I lay on my back and wonder where the heck they went...oh look, there they are, under my armpits (not literally, but I sure feel like that)

You are absolutely right, we are defined by a lot more than just our boobies! We are beautiful women getting healthy and strong!!!

LMFAO!!! that is AWESOME!!!
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    This post is amazing :) Thanks so much for sharing!
  • kanonxbou47
    kanonxbou47 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    For a lift, you can do the pec thing machine at the gym, or chest rows.
    Lying on the floor, hand weights at your sides, and lifting them up keeping your arms straight.
    If that helps at all...
  • yallen8832
    yallen8832 Posts: 68
    Options
    Thanks for this I'm not alone...lol
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Ill be the first to say it. Pushup bras are false advertising. I take one off and they drop and swing....I run as fast as humanly possible after I finish what I came for!!!!
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    Name ONE MAN that's ever refused a woman just cuz of her boobs.

Right.... end of discussion. ;)
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    :D Love your post!! Can't say i love my boobs though haha, I wish mine were a little smaller or firmer. I'm a 38DD and sometimes I wish I could pop them off xD I envy A cup girls they always seem so comfortable and I'd kill to be able to go out without a bra, half the time i have to wear 2 bras! :P
  • BigNathan76
    BigNathan76 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    After 3 kids and losing weight my wife complains about hers all the time...

But they still make me smile every time I see them... and my smile is just as big as it was when we were 20!!!!!!!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Ill be the first to say it. Pushup bras are false advertising. I take one off and they drop and swing....I run as fast as humanly possible.
    Well then make sure you save up for a boob job for your partner because they all eventually start to sag. Unless there wasnt anything there to begin with.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Ill be the first to say it. Pushup bras are false advertising. I take one off and they drop and swing....I run as fast as humanly possible.
    Well then make sure you save up for a boob job for your partner because they all eventually start to sag. Unless there wasnt anything there to begin with.

Which I am fine with on either option.....well a handful would be nice, plus I'm a giver so ill buy some big C's or small D's :)
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options

That and a beer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we,, are,, happy. :smile:
  • Sistasarita
    Sistasarita Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Name ONE MAN that's ever refused a woman just cuz of her boobs.

Right.... end of discussion. ;)

I'll take THAT to the bank. Thanks fellas for your input on this subject. =}
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I caught this post out of the corner of my eye as I was going to search the message boards for breast issues. lol

I have an almost 2 year old son and gained almost 70 lbs during that pregnancy. I lost the 70 lbs but am not happy with the way my body looks now. Stretch marks, saggy belly and saggy boobs. I am 25 years old and hate my body.

DF and I have been going through a rough patch and one thing that keeps lingering in the back of my mind is, how could I ever been naked in front of anyone else, ever again! I know it sounds weird but what if DF and I break up. I don't think I will ever be comfortable in my body with these things I just can not fix. :(

A man will love you for you, exactly as you are. If not, you should ask yourself why you're with him. And trust me dear, men love women's curves; big boobs, small boobs, saggy boobs... all of it. They don't have any themselves so they adore them, no matter what. Don't worry about that kind of stuff. If you are HEALTHY and HAPPY, and so is your son, that's all that should matter.

I second this in every sense.....
  • sglane
    sglane Posts: 26
    Options
    I've lost my moobs and my wife is much happier. I am too. ;)

www.ShawnDoesLife.com
  • littlemissanguissette
    littlemissanguissette Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Luckily my ex was an *kitten* man, because I was seriously lacking in the chest department. He was happy with them, but I wasn't because I felt uneven [big round butt, A cups? Noooope, doesn't cut it for me]

So now I'm even. :laugh:

As long as you accept your body and are happy [or somewhat happy], then that is good :) Some people love having smaller chests, whereas others don't. All up to what you prefer and what you can live with.
  • GabTastic
    GabTastic Posts: 21
    Options
    Nice job!!! Thanks for posting this. My husband is happy with the weight loss and notices the smaller waist and belly, not smaller boobs! Looking good in clothes has always been my goal :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!