Daily Loggers

Options
I'm lookin for people that log everyday that I can help motivate & also that will help to motivate me. I've had to unfriend quite a few sporadic loggers that weren't really using MFP

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I am a daily logger so far 275 days straight ....feel free to add me ..would love to support/encourage you ...wishing the best for you :)
  • Inlineml
    Inlineml Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a daily logger too. Missed 1 day since 16th May. I was gutted that I missed it and had to start again.
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • ninafitblr
    ninafitblr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Daily logger here too :)
    Feel free to add me
  • InkedInnocence
    InkedInnocence Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thank you! ☺
  • pwrfl1
    pwrfl1 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I am too!
  • Caelia30
    Caelia30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am daily if anyone would like to add me!
  • 6502programmer
    6502programmer Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Daily and public here.. The only clean eating I do is making sure I wash my veggies before I cook 'em, but if you're okay with watching someone eat ice cream, drink margaritas, and still lose weight, feel free to hop on.
  • leanlicorice
    leanlicorice Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Daily and public here.. The only clean eating I do is making sure I wash my veggies before I cook 'em, but if you're okay with watching someone eat ice cream, drink margaritas, and still lose weight, feel free to hop on.

Loved this so much I wanted to requote!

It's +1 for me. Life isn't worth living without my daily piece of chocolate - 57 calories of bliss!
  • InkedInnocence
    Options
    Thanks everybody
  • last_jennifer
    last_jennifer Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Well I am day 21 and I already feel addicted to this place and I love it!
  • starling01
    starling01 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm a daily and public logger. I'm losing weight but I eat pretty much whatever I want and I don't like to cook. If you're ok with the McDonald's sundaes, I'd like to be added!
  • joinn68
    joinn68 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I had 35 straight days and missed ONE... but I am back on track and need all the motivation i can get and give
  • dinosaurparty
    dinosaurparty Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm only like on day 81 or something of my current streak, but my goal is to log every day for a year :) My diary is open, feel free to add me!
  • Redbeard333
    Redbeard333 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Almost 250 days here, and I have bacon almost every morning. Public diary and full of motivation :)
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Just hit 730 (2 years). I'm in maintenance but continue to log everyday.
  • InkedInnocence
    Options
    So glad to have some more people for extra motivation & hopefully for me to help motivate in return! I love the honesty about diets... lol... I don't look at them though. Everybody has a different journey. Just the commitment to log keeps me going. Thank you!
  • kothkothi
    kothkothi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add meeeee! thanks. Re-booted, today.
  • tonymase14
    tonymase14 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Everyday
  • amelia822
    amelia822 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    starling01 wrote: »
    I'm a daily and public logger. I'm losing weight but I eat pretty much whatever I want and I don't like to cook. If you're ok with the McDonald's sundaes, I'd like to be added!
    Awwww I love McDonald's caramel Sundaes !! I actually skip meals to be able to put this in to my daily intake and workout. I'm sure if I stop eating them I would loose a lot more weight. Lol