Ive started many times and given up. This time i told myself, i dont want to be overweight.

Options
yulidlp
yulidlp Posts: 5 Member
I recently had twins, during my pregnancy i gained about 70lbs. Its been hard this time around to lose the weight. My twins are already 10 months old. Im at 189lbs but im only 5'1. I told myself, i dont want to be overweight. Slowly I will get back on track.

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    You can do this.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    You can do this!! I started way heavier then you and am 135 now. Get yourself a food scale and start learning about weighing your foods and logging them accurately. Remember, weight loss is about calories in - calories out. Eat less then you burn and youll lose weight :)
  • alcole2008
    alcole2008 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You got this! I have an almost 10 month old now and have about 80 pounds to lose! Feel free to add me for support if you need it :-)
  • almostmrsfox
    almostmrsfox Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! I have given up so many times too.. this time i decided to break the cycle ~ If I slip up I just keep going!! No quitting allowed :smiley: I started and still am much heavier than you.. show and steady girl!!
  • PeterUhey
    PeterUhey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    As a father of two 17 month old twins I know how hard it is to eat smart and find the time to exercise. Everthing is grab it while you can and that tends to be a lot of processed/quick food or fast food if you are out and about. Stay stong and positive! You can do it!
  • tru82
    tru82 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You got this girl! Just take it as everyday is day 1 :)
  • preyaticintent
    preyaticintent Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You got this! Don't settle for everyone saying "it's natural to put on the weight.". While that's true, it's also very true that you can lose it. Stay focused. You've got a community cheering you on!
  • yulidlp
    Options
    Thank u everyone for ur support, i appreciate every comment
  • JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the twins! Hope they are doing well! Anyway, i'm 5'2 and 207 so I do understand weight on a small frame seems to show way easier. It's hard getting motivation, much less finding time to do anything with 2 babies in the house, especially since in a few short weeks they will probably be walking and getting into everything. (which may help with the movement haha) Anyway, the first step to everthing is healthy eating. Yes, exercise is great and getting toned is important too, but healthy eating to me has always been the first step. If you don't have a babysitter or aren't able to go to the gym, do workouts at home. A quick 15 minutes workout is better than a 15 minute nap any day of the week. Just remember you want to be healthy for your children and yourself! Good luck.
  • kittygoesvegan
    kittygoesvegan Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I've never had children but still have a considerable amount of weight to lose. I can imagine how tough it is to focus on you when you have little ones! Mind if I add you? We can help each other :)
  • yulidlp
    Options
    Congratulations on the twins! Hope they are doing well! Anyway, i'm 5'2 and 207 so I do understand weight on a small frame seems to show way easier. It's hard getting motivation, much less finding time to do anything with 2 babies in the house, especially since in a few short weeks they will probably be walking and getting into everything. (which may help with the movement haha) Anyway, the first step to everthing is healthy eating. Yes, exercise is great and getting toned is important too, but healthy eating to me has always been the first step. If you don't have a babysitter or aren't able to go to the gym, do workouts at home. A quick 15 minutes workout is better than a 15 minute nap any day of the week. Just remember you want to be healthy for your children and yourself! Good luck.

Very true! Btw they are starting to crawl lol....thank u for your comment :)