Need lots,lots,lots lots of support

Options
TanaLopez13
TanaLopez13 Posts: 15 Member
edited October 2015 in Introduce Yourself
staring again. I'm 40 something mom of 3, married for 20+ years. I'm 5 feet 225 pounds and sick and tired. I need friends that are willing to give support day or night. And I will try to support as well day or night. Please add me

Replies

• tammy103
    tammy103 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Tana, I am in the same boat starting over again. Next week I will be 47, and I have to do it now for my health. Good luck! Keep posting and keep in touch!
  • TanaLopez13
    Options
    Tammy 103 please add me

• wjcavalier09
    wjcavalier09 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey, I added you. I need support as well. I've lost 97 pounds and have 20-25 pounds more to go to my goal weight. I can support you!
  • TanaLopez13
    Options
    Thank you so much :)
  • tenshi130
    tenshi130 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello, this is my 3rd time starting MFP again. I need good friends to keep me on track, so I don't give-up ever again. I'm 5'1" 222lb, so I feel like we have similar goals. Feel free to add me so we can help eachother succeed. :)
  • Veranek
    Veranek Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome to the community. I'm new here as well. It's so good to be able to see how much you eat and how food breaks down into carbs, fat, and protein. I'm 6 feet 2 inches, 22 yo, and I weigh 200 pounds. I'm looking to go down to 175. I'm willing to support you! You can do it! I know the first few days can be rough, but you can do it! I added you!