Advocare 24 day challenge

Hi! Im on my third day of this challenge and I wanted to know if anyone else is doing it too.

Replies

• sunandmoons
    sunandmoons Posts: 415 Member
    No. CICO.
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    No. It actually sounds quite miserable.
  • crummywatertowr
    crummywatertowr Posts: 45 Member
    A friend had great success with it. I thought about doing it, then I looked at what I was getting for the price. I can buy and make all that stuff a lot cheaper with smart shopping.
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Multi level marketing scam. Run.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Packerjohn wrote: »
    Multi level marketing scam. Run.

This.

Nothing at all special about it. Eat at a calorie deficit. It's much cheaper and it's 100% guaranteed to work.
  • vivmom2014
    vivmom2014 Posts: 1,650 Member
    It sounds dreadful. What is the point of the "challenge" and what do you do when it's over?
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    vivmom2014 wrote: »
    It sounds dreadful. What is the point of the "challenge" and what do you do when it's over?

Buy more Advocare, of course!

$$$$$
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited October 2015
    Weight loss is a life-long challenge. Advocare is expensive products that work short-term, if at all.
  • janahegel1990
    janahegel1990 Posts: 5 Member
    I am also doing the challenge. Today is day 8. By day 4 I was down 5lbs (water weight I'm sure). Tonight I stepped on the scale and I'm exactly where I started. I've had better results in 8 days eating whatever I want with portion control , than I've had gagging down fiber and eating lean meats and NO DAIRY!!! ( meaning no coffee, and coffee = life for me lol) I was hoping to break my plateau and lose 10 lbs, but I'm super disappointed. Im going to finish the challenge because I paid 200$ for it, but if it doesn't help me make it to onederland, (that's only - 7 lbs in one month) I'm going to be super sad!!!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    I am also doing the challenge. Today is day 8. By day 4 I was down 5lbs (water weight I'm sure). Tonight I stepped on the scale and I'm exactly where I started. I've had better results in 8 days eating whatever I want with portion control , than I've had gagging down fiber and eating lean meats and NO DAIRY!!! ( meaning no coffee, and coffee = life for me lol) I was hoping to break my plateau and lose 10 lbs, but I'm super disappointed. Im going to finish the challenge because I paid 200$ for it, but if it doesn't help me make it to onederland, (that's only - 7 lbs in one month) I'm going to be super sad!!!

I'm sorry. You could just throw the stuff away, no one will know. MFP is free!!

read this

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10257474/starting-out-restarting-basics-inside/p1

There are a ton of people on this site and have been successful just counting calories and eating real food. You can do this!!
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    dcknp.gif