3 Month Progress Pics?

Options
Just starting a 3 - month challenge and would love to see success pics to help motivate me.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• suzaka
    suzaka Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    First of all, good luck to you TRB and I wish you all the success. I'm surprised no one else has replied :( I'm probably in the minority, but for me I struggled for most of my life trying to add weight, I was always called skinny and people worried if I even ate (luckily I lived in a community where I was fortunate to not really have been teased because of that). It took me probably a few years to really add a significant amount of healthy weight, so I guess if that motivates you, I can tell you for sure, if you are willing to make healthy changes to your life and enjoy the process and the journey, the results will automatically come with it. I firmly believe that fitness is a life long goal, but the great thing is, it can be a lot of fun. I found a type of exercise that I can stick with and is sustainable, so I'm sure there is something out there for you as well. My goal was to just get functionally stronger and live a healthier life, because my doctor was about to prescribe meds (and I'd prefer not to since I'm still fairly young) to control my blood pressure if I didn't make changes to my lifestyle, so that pretty much inspired me. Keep us posted on your progress I'm sure with persistence and hard work you will be able to achieve your desired outcomes. I'm not going to pretend to be an expert, but I'd be happy to share what worked for me if you have any questions.

Anyhow, the difference between the pictures below is approximately three years between the first two pics and then several months between the second and third pictures, so it definitely wasn't "instant."

ajpj1lile1m0.jpg
    0xcjymnew398.jpg
    cz2bd413jdba.jpg

• IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look healthier!
  • Laviegurl25
    Laviegurl25 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Just starting a 3 - month challenge and would love to see success pics to help motivate me.

Thanks in advance!

Im in the middle of my three month challenge. It is a wellness challenge. Rules of challenge are;
    make eating a conscience act, no eating after 8, drink 10-8oz of water a day, exersice 6x a week.

Im on week 6 out of 12 and so far have lost over 12 lbs. I have lost 19lbs since the new year. I aim to continue on once the program is completed.
    Good luck on your program! You will do great.
  • miles0213
    miles0213 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    15gv047.jpg28w1bmv.jpg
    Little under 4 months progress. Still want to lose at least another 40lbs.
  • TRBskinnnnnyyyyy
    TRBskinnnnnyyyyy Posts: 10 Member
    Options

Thanks in advance!

Im in the middle of my three month challenge. It is a wellness challenge. Rules of challenge are;
    make eating a conscience act, no eating after 8, drink 10-8oz of water a day, exersice 6x a week.

Im on week 6 out of 12 and so far have lost over 12 lbs. I have lost 19lbs since the new year. I aim to continue on once the program is completed.
    Good luck on your program! You will do great.

Thanks for the support! Sounds like you're doing great! :)
  • TRBskinnnnnyyyyy
    Options
    miles0213 wrote: »
    15gv047.jpg28w1bmv.jpg
    Little under 4 months progress. Still want to lose at least another 40lbs.

Awesome! Good work! I wish I could fast forward to 4 months---but am taking it one day at a time. :) Thanks for posting!
  • TRBskinnnnnyyyyy
    Options
    suzaka wrote: »
    First of all, good luck to you TRB and I wish you all the success. I'm surprised no one else has replied :( I'm probably in the minority, but for me I struggled for most of my life trying to add weight, I was always called skinny and people worried if I even ate (luckily I lived in a community where I was fortunate to not really have been teased because of that). It took me probably a few years to really add a significant amount of healthy weight, so I guess if that motivates you, I can tell you for sure, if you are willing to make healthy changes to your life and enjoy the process and the journey, the results will automatically come with it. I firmly believe that fitness is a life long goal, but the great thing is, it can be a lot of fun. I found a type of exercise that I can stick with and is sustainable, so I'm sure there is something out there for you as well. My goal was to just get functionally stronger and live a healthier life, because my doctor was about to prescribe meds (and I'd prefer not to since I'm still fairly young) to control my blood pressure if I didn't make changes to my lifestyle, so that pretty much inspired me. Keep us posted on your progress I'm sure with persistence and hard work you will be able to achieve your desired outcomes. I'm not going to pretend to be an expert, but I'd be happy to share what worked for me if you have any questions.

Anyhow, the difference between the pictures below is approximately three years between the first two pics and then several months between the second and third pictures, so it definitely wasn't "instant."

ajpj1lile1m0.jpg
    0xcjymnew398.jpg
    cz2bd413jdba.jpg

Great progress! Thanks for posting :)
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Well these are from when I did X-TrainFit at Home (dvd program) last year:
    3q0iywt0846d.jpg
    cuehgu9wlbkm.jpg
    nzttxymkuq46.jpg

It was a 3 month program. I've lost a lot more since then, but these were the changes that happened in 3 months.
  • amberlyda1
    amberlyda1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    the only pictures i have right now are from me as a smaller version of myself to this last year (put on 80 plus pounds). The last 4 months i lost 20 ponds but i stay the heck away from cameras
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to attach my pic (from work, I dont want to save the pic to my computer) but see my profile, that can give you an idea. (it is week 10 though) down 17.4 lbs. weight 208 to 190.6 and I am 5'6". I am on week 12 now and excited to weigh in on Saturday for another side by side. Make sure you TAKE PICS all the time!!! I was not losing much on the scales and if it was not for my picture side by sides be so dramatic to me I would not have kept going as well!!!
  • TRBskinnnnnyyyyy
    Options
    kolkol wrote: »
    I don't know how to attach my pic (from work, I dont want to save the pic to my computer) but see my profile, that can give you an idea. (it is week 10 though) down 17.4 lbs. weight 208 to 190.6 and I am 5'6". I am on week 12 now and excited to weigh in on Saturday for another side by side. Make sure you TAKE PICS all the time!!! I was not losing much on the scales and if it was not for my picture side by sides be so dramatic to me I would not have kept going as well!!!

Great advice!!! Thanks for the help! How often do you take pictures? I feel like I could get a bit obsessive about it, but I'm motivated by seeing change.
  • TRBskinnnnnyyyyy
    Options
    3q0iywt0846d.jpg
    cuehgu9wlbkm.jpg
    nzttxymkuq46.jpg

It was a 3 month program. I've lost a lot more since then, but these were the changes that happened in 3 months.

Wow! That's great progress! Thanks for sharing!
  • DBrooks1979
    DBrooks1979 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    3q0iywt0846d.jpg
    cuehgu9wlbkm.jpg
    nzttxymkuq46.jpg

wow... way to go...
  • suzaka
    suzaka Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    What does a 'typical' day look like for you TRB in terms of exercise (do you do a program? like t25?) and diet?
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    This was my first three months of progress, back in Summer 2014. June-Aug.

4e673f1lueze.jpg

88w4pwrscd42.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!