Looking to change my life ♥️

Options
Looking to change my life... Not just do a diet but change for better! Any support is greatly appreciated!

Replies

• CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!! I finally hit a wall and I'm ready to be done with this overweight nonsense! If you look at the very top post in "Success Stories" category its like the 'best of' grouping in yellow (looks like a featured search result on Google almost) about a third of the way down the list is a post called "Unexpected Results of Weight Loss". I found this post to be INCREDIBLY motivating and it gave me real hope for the future when I was feeling down about working out, maybe you will find it helpful too!
  • CoffeeNCardio
    Options
    Its especially great if, like me, you have never been fit. Cause it tells you about things you haven't experienced unless you were thin once (not me ha ha)!
  • bigjim77062
    bigjim77062 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much for the information! I've been overweight all my life and I'm starting to age quickly. I truly need to head in a new direction
  • CoffeeNCardio
    Options
    I feel ya. I have always been overweight except for a very short period of time when I was 18/19 and I am so DONE being overweight. I'm a 26 yr old female and I should be able to look pretty if I want to. I'm the only thing standing in the way of that. And I value looks very little compared to other qualities, but that doesn't mean I can't have it all if I earn it!
  • bigjim77062
    Options
    Hang in there and never quit and you will attain your goals!
  • CoffeeNCardio
    Options
    Hang in there and never quit and you will attain your goals!

:)
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Plenty of support here - you can do it :)
  • Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Looking to change my life... Not just do a diet but change for better! Any support is greatly appreciated!

Hey bigjim77062, I know the feeling. I've been overweight and unfit forever (since childhood). No-one's fault but my own, the food wasn't forced down my neck :smile: I just woke up one day and decided that day was THE day to do something about it. Have been "eating less, moving more" for just about 12 weeks now and feeling better every day, so it's not just the weight loss. It's totally attainable with the right frame of mind and a determination to succeed. I'm really lucky as I have my whole family encouraging me, although sometimes the children aren't keen to go out for a walk in the rain (but they go after a bit of moaning :smiley: )
  • bigjim77062
    Options
    Keep it up