23 and needing motivation!

Options
I am looking for other students and 20 something's with a busy lifestyle who can help keep me on track and vice versa :D I am 23, work two jobs, and go to college so finding time to get right and exercise is a struggle. I am looking for other people in the same who I can cheer on and who can motivate me as well :) I have a huge 75 to lose :neutral: I need all the support I can get lol

Replies

• melizabird919
    melizabird919 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 25. I'm already out of school, but working a retail shift schedule as a supervisor has me busy and isn't great for keeping any sort of workout/healthy schedule. But I'm finding a way to keep at it! I'm looking to lose 75 pounds as well. Fee free to add me.
  • kittygoesvegan
    kittygoesvegan Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm between my bachelor's and master's, working retail and trying to put together my portfolio. Lots to do! I definitely have over 75 to lose, mind if I add you?
  • laural121
    laural121 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, already finished my degree, recently moved from Ireland to Canada, so pretty busy looking for work and organising travel etc.... feel free to add :)
  • hoshizoraaaa
    hoshizoraaaa Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, graduating next year, trying to get a fit body for summer and graduation ^_^ I actually have more than 100 to lose.. (*embarassing i know*) but I just started too! LEts all work together !!

Lookinhg for freiends too!
  • catamongthepixies
    Options
    I'm 23, just started my first job and moved overseas after finishing school. I'm looking to lose 40-50 pounds to start. Feel free to add me! Looking for people in my age range for support! :)
  • soadiane
    soadiane Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 19, full time student with a part time job, and staying healthy rarely fits into my schedule. I have more trouble with finding time to eat healthy than anything else, it's sooo easy for me to just grab fast food between school and work and my freshman fifteen was more like a freshman forty... anyway we can do this yall, feel free to add me! :)
  • Bluemountain22
    Bluemountain22 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and doing a Biology PhD, I'm also looking for some more friends on here, so feel free to add!
  • lbw20242015
    lbw20242015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 22, graduated and working full time now. I lost about 25 pounds in college, and then gained it back over my senior year + 2 years of working full time. Looking for some motivation and accountability :)
  • whitneyl227
    whitneyl227 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and a full time student as well. I work as a waitress and can never find the time to work out. Trying to get back on track but I need others who are in the same position.
  • ajsj2010
    ajsj2010 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 24 while I am not in school I do work a Full Time job and I have 2 little ones which is a job in it self!! add me! needing the same, but i have 100+lbs to loose :neutral:
  • itstime1991
    itstime1991 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 23 and just started my first full time job and having a very hard time with overeating from work stress! I'm really trying to get back on track- add me! Looking for others in the same boat :)
  • abigailjd
    abigailjd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, 25 Year old Student nurse in final year - Throughout the stress of the course i've put on 2 stone. looking for others in the same situation :)
  • PeiDub
    PeiDub Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 23 and I'm done with college and working full time, but I'm always busy so feel free to add me too!
  • stridah14
    stridah14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I'm 21, I'm in college too. I also work and in training to be a network engineer. I found numerous ways to incorporate workouts and to adapt to healthy eating. Add me and we can help each other out. ( my goal is 80)
  • CampLondon
    CampLondon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Some exercises of Laurel House bed workouts on youtube has help me a little it is better to do something than absolutely nothing.