Options
    Scrumptious
  • michellemundi
    michellemundi Posts: 1,223 Member
    Options
    robster74 wrote: »
    Tialuna18 wrote: »
    keeps to themselves? Meaning by your picture you look like you're turning from the camera not making eye contact making you appear distant.

Yep, it's a picture love!!! I'm just me, don't need or want an ego... Unlike you.. Face right at the camera dressed as a school girl .... Original!!! Desperate for attention!!!! Ok

umm..Wow that's quite a gym of the gun don't you think? It isn't an insult to be introverted. I considered myself one for many years. Why you feel it was a personal attack I do not know. Secondly I'm not dressed as a schoolgirl.I'm in a street fashion / costume given that its the month of Halloween I find it appropriate, your comment however is not.

Don't talk as though u know me... U probably are introvert... But I'm not!! And your comment is not appropriate for me!!!
    That's quite a gym of a gun??? What?? Don't understand, and really don't care!!

Ladied will you pack it in .....call ut a draw ;-)

Only one lady... And a girl!!!
  • BeefyUk
    BeefyUk Posts: 2,602 Member
    Options
    robster74 wrote: »
    keeps to themselves? Meaning by your picture you look like you're turning from the camera not making eye contact making you appear distant.

Yep, it's a picture love!!! I'm just me, don't need or want an ego... Unlike you.. Face right at the camera dressed as a school girl .... Original!!! Desperate for attention!!!! Ok

umm..Wow that's quite a gym of the gun don't you think? It isn't an insult to be introverted. I considered myself one for many years. Why you feel it was a personal attack I do not know. Secondly I'm not dressed as a schoolgirl.I'm in a street fashion / costume given that its the month of Halloween I find it appropriate, your comment however is not.

Don't talk as though u know me... U probably are introvert... But I'm not!! And your comment is not appropriate for me!!!

Ladied will you pack it in .....call ut a draw ;-)

Only one lady... And a girl!!!

Ouch !!!! Lol
  • michellemundi
    Options

...You're very contradictory you know that? Demanding people don't talk to you like they " know you" when you comment in a word game thread ASKING for peoples blinded opinions... yet here you go making assumptions and snide comments about others who in no way were intending to be rude towards you. You don't need to defend your apparent extrovert personality because like you I don't really care. I'm not about to get up in arms over someone who can't take a simple word for just what it is. Not a judgement.

No, just you!!! Don't like your comments. I've never mentioned anyone else.... Go judge your self love!! And don't insult me... Go do what you normally do on here.. Lol. Enjoy and love... Jog on
  • Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,591 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    ...For someone who is trying really hard to define herself as a women and prove me to be just a girl..you're doing a piss poor job love. : / My goodness who's fighting? lol ... I am aware of her misunderstanding my comment and due to her retaliation of a backlash comment , I attempted to defuse the situation with reasoning and well..someone doesn't want to listen to reason. End of
  • michellemundi
    Options

...You're very contradictory you know that? Demanding people don't talk to you like they " know you" when you comment in a word game thread ASKING for peoples blinded opinions... yet here you go making assumptions and snide comments about others who in no way were intending to be rude towards you. You don't need to defend your apparent extrovert personality because like you I don't really care. I'm not about to get up in arms over someone who can't take a simple word for just what it is. Not a judgement.

No, just you!!! Don't like your comments. I've never mentioned anyone else.... Go judge your self love!! And don't insult me... Go do what you normally do on here.. Lol. Enjoy and love... Jog on

Also when have I ever demanded everyone to not comment??? You an idiot... I'm talking to you not anyone else!!! You have a real chip on your shoulder .. Grow up a bit, and learn to speak the truth... !!!
  • Markoss84
    Markoss84 Posts: 1,644 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Chill out ladies @michellemundi @Tialuna18 I guess you both misunderstand each other!!

it doesn't mean that you have to fight each other!