100 Day Check In!

Options
BakerAcer
BakerAcer Posts: 27 Member
At about 50 days in, I saw a similar thread and thought hitting 100 days would be a great time to check in. Would love to hear what you all have done in 100 days. I'm pretty excited about my progress so far...not just in terms of weight loss, but my attitude toward getting healthier has improved too!

This photo is from a couple years ago...and I hated how I looked. I think this is the photo I feel the absolute worst about. I was on an amazing trip to Cambodia and I didn't like any of the images of myself from that time. I was frustrated with myself for letting myself backslide. During college I lost about 65 lbs, then over about 4 years gained most of it back. I'm 5'6" and hit about 215.
fxi8w4cfheeg.jpg

When I started MFP 100 days ago; I weighed 208. I didn't start taking progress pictures until a month or so in, when I was 200:

pkta8192nyfy.jpg

Today, I weigh 184. I've lost 24 lbs, so far:
koorzunc5c7x.jpg

Things I'm excited about:
-I think I'm technically just overweight now and not obese.
-I actually crave activity. A month and a half ago I bought my first nice bike and going on 30 mile rides a couple times a week has become standard. It's my favorite way to explore the new city I live in...I would not have expected that from myself a few months ago.
-My goals seem less like day dreaming and more like an inevitability...I'm just waiting for the time to pass for me to hit them and I can calculate how far out they are.
-Skinny jeans that gave me muffin top because I refused to go up a size are actually comfortable/a little loose.
-I recently bought a 20 lb. kettlebell...it's pretty cool to lift it and think, "I used to carry more than that around all the time."

I love reading all the NSVs and do that daily. Thanks to everyone who shares their successes in the forums; I think seeing how others succeed has helped me believe that I can too!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!