The Snarking Game!

Options
merrycat
merrycat Posts: 131 Member
The way it works is, the first person makes a relatively innocuous comment, and then the next poster finds some reason to pretend to be offended by it. The crazier and more over-the-top your reason for being "offended" the better. I'll start it off:

I'm so glad the weather is nice today.

Replies

• 1111renee
    1111renee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    well I can't believe you said that! I am glad you like your weather, but you didn't say ANYTHING about mine......way to hurt my feelings :(
  • nikki91950
    nikki91950 Posts: 647
    Options
    You're so glad the weather is so nice TODAY. Just TODAY? What the heck do you have against yesterday's weather or tomorrow's weather? What did they ever do to you?!? Some people, I swear…
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    The weather is nice? have you been where I live? Are you trying to make me jealous? It is hot as hades here and you are bragging about your " nice weather" ! Really? Some people are so insensititve! Ugh!

SInce it has been so hot, I have been going to the pool a lot and showing off my new swim suit! So fun!
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I can't belive you are so focused on the weather! Here I am, right in front of you, with REAL problems that I need to tell you about so you can tell me that it's not MY fault, and you're blathering on about someone's WEATHER!!
  • SandersWifey
    SandersWifey Posts: 387
    Options
    I can't believe you're so caught up with your problems when mine are obviously more important!!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    You have problems? Really? Did you break a nail, princess? I have serious problems. I just lost my job.
  • TexasNurseMom78
    Options
    Wow! all some people do is think about themselves. How Rude!
  • Cherese1983
    Cherese1983 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Why do you have to be SO glad? Why can't you just be glad? You just have to add the "so" in there! You are just trying to show off and be better than all of us people that are just "glad". lol
  • merrycat
    Options
    Swimsuit? Pool?? How dare you rub it into my face that you have a pool to go when I don't??? Ugh..some people have no tact!

I'm watching the new My Little Pony cartoon right now. It's hilarious!
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    So not right you get to sit around and watch cartoons all day while some of us have to work.
  • TexasNurseMom78
    Options
    I loved mt little pony as a child, but I lost my favorite toy and I never got over it. Thanks for bringing up such a painful memory. Why dont you just squirt pickle juice in my eye!
  • SandersWifey
    SandersWifey Posts: 387
    Options
    You have problems? Really? Did you break a nail, princess? I have serious problems. I just lost my job.

Bahahaha...funny thing is i actually did break a nail :laugh:
  • brattyworm
    Options
    why's it gotta be pickle juice? why can't it me lemon or orange? why's everybody always pickin on the pickle?
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Why are you wasting perfectly good pickle juice. You know there are people out there who would love to have pickle juice right now.
  • brattyworm
    Options
    this is fun, but its time to go home now.
  • nikki91950
    Options
    Well aren't you special! Don't you know, some people don't even have a home to go to! Haven't you been watching the news!?!
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Well aren't you special! Don't you know, some people don't even have a home to go to! Haven't you been watching the news!?!

Well, don't you sound all hoyty toyty. "I'm better than you, I watch the news." Who gives a rats *kitten*, personally I find it depressing!

:wink:
  • merrycat
    Options
    Oooh.. how could you be so dismissive of rats and their *kitten*? Don't you know that they make awesome pets?
  • nikki91950
    Options
    nice reply!

You find it depressing? Way to be such a downer! Who asked about how you felt anyways? There're way more important things in this world than your feelings.
  • TexasNurseMom78
    Options
    Someone who has a cat as their profile pic says they think rats are good pets? You are such a liar!