help

Options
this is such a face book question but how do I block someone ... This guy is annoying

Replies

• JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I know how that feels. Being a female on this site, sometimes has its downfalls as some people try and use it as a dating site. Ugh. Anyway if they have sent you messages, there is a button on the bottom of the message (on the site I don't know about the app) that just says block, by doing that it will add the user to your blocked list. You can view your blocked list from the messages folder of the app as well.
  • LatinActive503
    LatinActive503 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I know how that feels. Being a female on this site, sometimes has its downfalls as some people try and use it as a dating site. Ugh. Anyway if they have sent you messages, there is a button on the bottom of the message (on the site I don't know about the app) that just says block, by doing that it will add the user to your blocked list. You can view your blocked list from the messages folder of the app as well.

Thanks love .... He's annoying as hell and Im not sure why it gets on my nerves but he rubs me wrong