I'm new and I can use any and all support!

Options
Well, folks, I've decided it's time. I've tried dieting alone, it doesn't work. I've tried fad diets. Nothing.

I've decided to join a community, this community, if you'll have me. This isn't going to be easy, but I am going to lose the weight and I am going to get healthy. So, if anyone out there would like to be my Friend on here, I'll gladly welcome the support.

But, in the end, I know it's my job to get this done, and I will!

Replies

• elbandito
    elbandito Posts: 157
    Options
    Friend request sent, yo! :)
  • maggie4097
    maggie4097 Posts: 156
    Options
    Of course it's not easy, but it can be EASIER :-) Add me as a friend if you like. You will find a wealth of support, ideas, inspiration, and encouragement on this site! Stick with it!
  • tsjoberg
    tsjoberg Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi - I am new too and could use the support...I am not sure how to add friends, but I'll be your friend and hopefully, we can help support each other.
  • mocorbin
    mocorbin Posts: 24
    Options
    I dont know your name ... my name is mo. if you want to add me.. its mocorbin. I come and go on here but I believe it really helps to log your intake. I love getting some exercise and adding extra calories to my plan. welcome and good luck.
  • tsjoberg
    tsjoberg Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Fortran....Welcome & Good Luck! I am fairly new as well and I'd have to agree with mocorbin, it really does help to log your intake as you can see what you are putting into your body and make adjustments from there. I haven't lost a great deal of weight yet, but I have to believe I am on the right track. :smile: