Almost 40!! Yikes.

Options
Anyone almost 40 or already 40 looking to look the best they ever have?? Only 11 weeks left in this year. Who's ready to set some goals for year end and smash them?? Feel free to add me for support and motivation. I'm determined to turn 40 being in the best shape of my life!!

Replies

• mhayden3
    mhayden3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I just turned 40 in May and dreaded it. I am tired of being fat so I could use as much motivation as I can get. Look forward to chatting and doing this journey along with you.
  • ntnunk
    ntnunk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I'm 45, I'll be 46 in January. I'm not sure if I *look* better than I ever have, but I certainly *feel* better than I ever have. I have more energy, drive, and motivation than I ever did in my mid-20s through early 40s.
  • Vixyb_
    Vixyb_ Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I've got a year and a half before I reach 40. I want to be the fittest I have ever been at 40 well 39 actually so exactly the same goal as you! We can do this xxxx
  • CoachKerriG
    CoachKerriG Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Just turned 39 yesterday...I am committed to busting my butt every day until next 10/18!!!! Motivation and support would be super helpful!!
  • MisterRok
    MisterRok Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    I turned 40 in April. I was in some of the better shape of my adult life, but it still kinda sucked turning. My motivation is to stay 40 from here on out by being the best I can be.
  • angrydads
    angrydads Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I turn 44 Halloween and I'm going to look better at 44 then I ever did at 34.... Let's keep the motivation alive.... Feel free to friend me.
  • fraochmac
    fraochmac Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I turned 43 this year and returning to my fitness goals now that my youngest is 1yr old. Anyone can feel free to add me. I post often and love to share ideas and encouragement.
  • hbratset
    hbratset Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 and am looking to get in the best shape ever. Add me if you would like. :) I am new to MFP.
  • dusjujr
    dusjujr Posts: 160 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    just turned 40 on September 28 and my goal is 25 lbs in 11 weeks....feel free to add me
  • HarleyBiker21
    HarleyBiker21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Smash those goals. I'm in my 40s and feel better now than I did in my 30s. Hard-Work!!!
  • Ann_Marie_76
    Ann_Marie_76 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! You guys are all awesome!!
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    I turn 49 in a few weeks. My forties have been some of the best years of my life.
  • BuffMcFly
    BuffMcFly Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am 40 also and want to make sure I stay health too. Feel free to add me
  • boundariesandchanges
    Options
    Oh my gosh - a "40" club - I love it! I just turned 44, just downloaded this app, and this is my first post! I'm in Chicago and determined to not be dodging the camera on my next bday. So sick of this battle. Such a simple formula, yet so hard to nail it. Anyway. Hi everyone! :)
  • Vixyb_
    Vixyb_ Posts: 142 Member
    Options

You dont look almost 40. You look fab xxx
  • Ann_Marie_76
    Options
    vix1977a wrote: »

You dont look almost 40. You look fab xxx

Awww well thank you!!
  • LJT253
    LJT253 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    2 weeks for me
  • yamilea
    yamilea Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello last time I was here 62 months ago I was 132 pounds .. Now with 2 lovely kids close to 150 pounds ... On my 40s now ..I'm With a huge determination to be back not in time lol .., but work hard to go back on 130sh pounds .,,
  • Ann_Marie_76
    Options
    Friend requests sent to everyone that hasn't already friended me.
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    yeay! I'll be 40 next year in July... and also aiming to be the best me!