Low fat percentage

Options

Replies

• tonymase14
    tonymase14 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I had the most precise test done on me the reason my vascularity isnt insane in pic is no flexing and gallon of water a day. Your jealousy is killing your own focus
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    Options
    tonymase14 wrote: »
    You can but it takes a long time and i spoke to a IFBB pro who wonts me to gain 15 pounds of lean muscle in 2 months to compete for next season. At around 6-8% its easier because your body has more fat to work with to support energy and muscle growth
    What plan did this IFBBro give you to attain this seemingly impossible goal?
  • LeanButNotMean44
    LeanButNotMean44 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I had the most precise test done on me the reason my vascularity isnt insane in pic is no flexing and gallon of water a day. Your jealousy is killing your own focus

Ultrasound is NOT the most precise method. I am a 47 year old woman, I am not jealous of you in any way. LOL
  • tonymase14
    Options
    Her name is Bonnie Switzer she did right thigh, right abdominal and right side of chest
  • tonymase14
    Options
    Dude its just a goal if i dont hit i dont hit, ill still compete its just to keep my ambition up
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options

Believe me, hun, nobody here is jealous of you.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

I'm a world record holding powerlifter and I've placed first in women's heavyweight, but yeah, I'm jealous.

Ultrasound isn't the most precise. As I said, that pro is just blowing smoke up your butt for your money. As a competitor I can tell you that I KNOW from your pictures that you are not 3.5%. Since that "pro" thinks you can gain more than 2 pounds of lean mass per month I KNOW they are ripping you off. Your money dude, keep throwing it away.
  • LeanButNotMean44
    Options
    Her name is Bonnie Switzer she did right thigh, right abdominal and right side of chest

Again, NOT accurate. Even with calipers, you'd want to pinch in more than 3 places (ideally, at least 9 or 10) - and that is still not very accurate.

• tonymase14
    Options
    Sorry for confusion, usmc is the only person im irritated with
    Options
    Her plan?

Even if you intend to lean bulk at +250 calories a day, you'd be lucky to add one pound of LBM a month, so...
    Between the three powerlifts lifts, I total out at 1200+ lbs. How about you?
  • LeanButNotMean44
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »

I'm a world record holding powerlifter and I've placed first in women's heavyweight, but yeah, I'm jealous.

Ultrasound isn't the most precise. As I said, that pro is just blowing smoke up your butt for your money. As a competitor I can tell you that I KNOW from your pictures that you are not 3.5%. Since that "pro" thinks you can gain more than 2 pounds of lean mass per month I KNOW they are ripping you off. Your money dude, keep throwing it away.

^^^^ALL OF THIS^^^^
  • usmcmp
    Options
    Sorry for confusion, usmc is the only person im irritated with

I'm just trying to save you money and be honest. Don't get pissed at me for paying someone who is leading you to failure.
  • tonymase14
    Options
    I saw her once usmc so stop judging me
  • usmcmp
    Options
    I saw her once usmc so stop judging me

I'm not judging, I'm trying to help. She set unrealistic goals and gave you incorrect data for your body fat. She's going to screw you over in the long run. Look into a company like Alpha Training Protocol. They deal with natural competitors and they have a solid, but realistic approach to competition prep.
  • tonymase14
    Options
    Like why rash on me because i stated a goal. Im am honest, hardworking person. If youd like to continue this texting back and forth message me and ill be happy to continue there
    Options
    My fave go-to quote when dealing with detox woo and the like, but this seems fittingly appropriate.
    Npxu1.jpg
  • tonymase14
    Options
    Nake i dont powerlift so cant compare sorry
  • usmcmp
    Options
    Like why rash on me because i stated a goal. Im am honest, hardworking person. If youd like to continue this texting back and forth message me and ill be happy to continue there

If you haven't noticed I keep telling you that it's not you, it's the IFBB "pro" that I'm bashing on.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Why don't you take a deep breath and listen to her

You look great but she's right

And she really is offering you good advice
  • LeanButNotMean44
    edited October 2015
    Options

She is trying to help you! If you are an honest, hardworking person you should appreciate someone who is trying to help you not get totally hosed by someone making outlandish and unrealistic promises.