New Here!!!!

Options
Hi my name is Lori. I am needing to loose 100lbs! UGH! I have done it before and gained it all back plus some! My hubby and I would like to have another child and I think it would be best to loose some weight!

Replies

• misscfe
    misscfe Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site. You will find lots of motivation and information. Good luck! If you want some extra motivation feel free to add me.
  • blueocean52811
    blueocean52811 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! The people here are great!! Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Peeps2
    Peeps2 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Lori! I'm new here too. I have about 30 lbs to lose. I know from watching weight loss shows that losing weight is key to having a baby, so good luck to you and congratulations on taking the first step! In the past 3 years I lost 20 lbs while living overseas, then gained back 10 in the past year by moving home (grr), so I too have done it before. It can be done!
  • ladymoonlite
    ladymoonlite Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Lori. I am needing to loose 100lbs! UGH! I have done it before and gained it all back plus some! My hubby and I would like to have another child and I think it would be best to loose some weight!

welcome :) and if u need motivation im starting a challenge and if u wanna take part feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Options
    Welcome! Your going to love MFP and the people. Feel free to add me
  • heathhumble
    heathhumble Posts: 178
    Options
    Welcome aboard.As many have mentioned this is the best place to find support and motivation.Remember to follow your goals and stay focused.You can also add me for additional support.Good Luck to you and your family.:smile:
  • BeachGirl6871
    BeachGirl6871 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm new too so looking for all the support and inspiration i can get!!