Daily report and let's encourage each other from there.

Options
Hi all. How are you feeling today?
I like to chat daily with people here about their health, achievements and failure. And motivate each other from there! Love. Jules from Sydney.

Replies

• Julianneovie
    Julianneovie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    How do I feel today (20/10)
    Wake up feeling like zombie today.

Great thing that happened today:
    I had 8 hrs straight of sleep. I usually keep awake a few times after 3 hrs.

Things I regret:
    Bad choices for all day meal & snack.

• Falhilal
    Falhilal Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Julianneovie

I've put on weight lately that I feel like a balloon! And I haven't been exercising nor eating healthy, so I need that push and encouragement to get back on track :sweat_smile:

I'm a mom so sleeping hours are not that fixed cause my kids still wake up in the middle of the night and crawl into my bed! But, I woke up today feeling like I need to make a drastic change so I did a fasting workout before having breakfast. So, yaay for day 3 of getting fit
  • mellyb11
    mellyb11 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yeh, someone from Australia. I ate very well today, no alcohol which is an achievement, great sleep.
    Regrets: still no exercise.
  • Thistimeitsdifferent1984
    Options
    I'm on day one of my second week. I made it through the weekend without gaining weight. I'm down 3 lbs but struggling with impatience. Hopefully this will be a good week. Once I get my run in today I should be able to stick to my kcals.
    Does anyone else find it very tough to stay within kcal limit on rest days from exercise?
  • Julianneovie
    Options
    Happy me:
    My headache gone today. Was lingering all day yesterday. Went salsa last night so yeay I had a bit of cardio workout and a good night sleep.

Regrets:
    I had coffee and biscuits.
    Too much carbs for breakfast and lunch.
    So feeling bloated.

Must:
    Portion control, cut down calories intake, have more fruits and vegies.

Responding to:
    Falhilal: I have put on so must weight too in such a short time. I don't have kids but lots of complications. Hypothyroid, high ferritin, sleep problem, frequent headache, sluggish, so unhealthy. Wow good job on the morning workout! I did 10 mins stretching in the morning before breakfast, it's my lazy workout lol.

Mellyb11: Well done on eating well, I am still struggling to eat healthy. But I ate salad at lunch today, and 2 fruits.

Thistimeisdifferrnt1984:
    I am really struggling with keeping kcal limit. I managed to do 3 months strict on 1200cal a day but now really far from it. Good job for doing the second week! Be patient and keep it up!
  • Julianneovie
    Options
    Feeling guilty from big dinner last night. Will have another group dinner tonight.
    Will eat smaller meals at breakfast and lunch. Then dance a lot to burn some calories from eating out.