Buddies to help along the way.

Options
Hey looking for an accountability buddy. In the past cpl of years I lost 50 ibs by either eating healthy or working our but never combining the two. A couple months ago I moved in with my boyfriend and unfortunately ate like him. His metabolism is a lot faster then mine so I ended up gaining 34 ibs! I've been doing insanity for the past two weeks and eating healthy. I haven't lost anything yet but have heard when you first start a workout program it can be a cpl weeks until you see results. Although my boyfriend is great support I would love to have support from someone else who is trying to lose weight and understands how hard it can be at times.

Replies

• laural121
    laural121 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am completely the same recently moved country and ate a lot of food after I had lost 14lbs ended up putting it all back on. Have recently started insanity myself and am personally loving it, also do some weight lifting as I don't feel who focuses greatly on arms or abs atm more so on legs and explosive movements. Feel free to add me and hopefully we can help each other out :)
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • RaspberryTickleChicken
    Options
    Wrong forum ... this is for maintainers who has already reach goal. Try INTRODUCTION or GETTING STARTED to find peer support at the same stage as you are. Good luck!