All Friendships Welcome!

Options
I've just started using this app after YEARS of not logging anything, so it would be awesome to meet some like-minded individuals for moral support. I'll be on daily logging in my food intake (I use a hand written journal for my exercise logs) so I'm definitely a participating member.

As for my background: I'm currently at goal weight, just trying to change my BF% and swap some fat for muscle, tone things up a bit. I meal prep and train about 4-6 times a week (depending on how much leg day cripples me lol). I'd like to make friends with some like minded individuals: people who are serious about reaching their goals (no matter your current body type). Anyways, I look forward to talking to all of you.

If you have an Instagram, feel free to add me there too. My IG:
erikaashleykehn

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Hi there! you can add me!
  • GillianLF
    GillianLF Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I'm on here daily and train about 5-6 times a week. Welcome to MFP :)
  • Falhilal
    Falhilal Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been away for sometime now, but I need to get back on track. So, welcome and if you don't mind I'm gonna add you to my friends list
  • jmanson35
    jmanson35 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi im new to this app would really love some new friends to have for support. Pleased to meet u all
  • Angel03744
    Angel03744 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Heya, Im lissa, from Buck's - UK.
    Always up for new friends. Been using MFP & FITBIT a while(3yrs+) , Shall still be using it for a while too lol.
    Add me if you like, I don't bite
  • davidf1t
    davidf1t Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Back for the second time. Now I realise my Strava app will synch I will probably be here more.