about the boobs

Options

Replies

• bmiller211
    bmiller211 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I am a guy and I just want you to know that if the man is any kind of a real man it won't matter at all. all of us are not perfect(believe me) but the idea of how can someone look at me without revulsion is hard to comprehend when we have been so unhealthy for so long. Try looking always at the positive side of what you have begun and forget about the media hyped perfect body...most of those women aren't kinda gross looking when you can see all the ribs sticking out , etc. good luck with the quest and don't let you bother you!!! I for one find beauty in almost all women. There is always a good part to focus on!!
  • skinnyhappy
    skinnyhappy Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I actually wish mine were smaller. I have huge boobs and they won't fit into cute tops, and the ones they do are super revealing. I want smaller boobs so bad but do not want to have any unnecessary surgeries. My husband loves me for me and not boobs. I think any man who is shallow enough to not love you for you isn't worth your time. We all just have to learn to love our bodies big or small, although it is tough sometimes!

I feel ya! Mine are G's and it's impossible finding shirts that look appropriate. I will say though mine have shrunk since losing 20 pounds and they sag like an old lady's...depressing if you don't have kids and are only 27!
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I was just complaining that I have NO boobs left! haha I have always been more than blessed in the boobs dept... we did our measurements last week and in the last 2 months I have lost 5.5 inches in my bust..... they were already sagging from 8 months of breast feeding... but now losing them too... haha...
  • luvmykid28
    luvmykid28 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Here Here!!! You said it girl. I feel the same way. Big boobs usually means overweight. I have never had big boob and have been overweight. I gain it in other areas. But I don't care if my boobs are smallish. As long as my husband is happy and he is. :wink:
  • Rebeccasluckyduck
    Rebeccasluckyduck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    So funny you should post this. Yesterday my husband and I went for a walk and I was complaining about my boobs getting smaller. His reply was, "yeah, but so's your butt". That's good...I think...?
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Oh honey, I am right there with you, with whatever i have left of them. Mine too look great in a bra, but once those babies come out its like watch out floor here they come, but mine are saggy too. but yup I can hide them in a bra...haha. lol
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Hahaha Well done. You said it. Ditto on the husband comments!
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    From what I understand, men are pretty simple. They don't look at a naked woman and see stretch marks or saggy boobs. They see NAKED WOMAN!!!!!

That and a beer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we,, are,, happy. :smile:

You guys have *GOT* to listen to the song "All Naked Women are Beautiful" by Sona!!

http://new.music.yahoo.com/sona/tracks/all-naked-women-are-beautiful--197137100
  • reikimastertchr
    Options
    OMG....NEEDED to read this today!!! I've lost 46 pounds and went from an F cup to a C/D cup...so decided I LOVE Danskin Now bras and padded cami's and tanks.... They not only fit and feel good when I exercise, they look great under tops; keeping in the sides that are still pretty...droopy from losing.... hopefully they WILL tone up along with the lower belly fat in the coming year.... will keep on with the swimming as it seems to be my life-saver in getting my body back into a uniformed shape... Good luck and enjoy the new-found you...
  • meinco
    meinco Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Any guy who's only into you for your boobs is either extremely shallow or a newborn!

haha Love that!
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Great attitude!
  • Palache
    Palache Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I've never had big boobs... and now with less fat they are sooooo small. I would love to have bigger ones but my husband loves me either way. If I would get then enchanced it would totally just be for ME!
  • Juggernautpint
    Juggernautpint Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    A man will love you for you, exactly as you are. If not, you should ask yourself why you're with him. And trust me dear, men love women's curves; big boobs, small boobs, saggy boobs... all of it. They don't have any themselves so they adore them, no matter what. Don't worry about that kind of stuff. If you are HEALTHY and HAPPY, and so is your son, that's all that should matter.

Being a male, and having a vested if not rather keen interest in boobs I agree with the quote above.

If anything be thankful that you have a healthy pair! I'm sure there are many women out there who would love to have yours.

7512597.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • JALangston
    JALangston Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants any advice on boobs, weight loss and bras; you are all more than welcome to direct your questions to me! I am a manager at Victoria's Secret and have been up on this topic for the last five years! Give me a shout!
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    quote]
    I actually wish mine were smaller. I have huge boobs and they won't fit into cute tops, and the ones they do are super revealing. I want smaller boobs so bad but do not want to have any unnecessary surgeries. My husband loves me for me and not boobs. I think any man who is shallow enough to not love you for you isn't worth your time. We all just have to learn to love our bodies big or small, although it is tough sometimes!

I feel ya! Mine are G's and it's impossible finding shirts that look appropriate. I will say though mine have shrunk since losing 20 pounds and they sag like an old lady's...depressing if you don't have kids and are only 27!
    [/quote]

I have Gs too. As I lose more weight it is getting harder and harder to find bras. I am at a 34G.. The band size and the cup size don't seem to match up well in the bra market, unless they are really expensive. I'll take it over what I had before losing weight though.[
  • SandyEdge
    SandyEdge Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Geeez.......

How about a swap ??

I have boobs that I am trying to get rid of !!

(Thats Man-boobs - which are pretty ugly whether under clothes or not !)
  • georgiaphillips
    Options
    thanks for the positive attidude
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I just had to buy an A cup... it was pretty depressing but now that I've read through this post I have to say I'm quite happy. There's nothing to sag :-)

Let me add in though that having never had very large boobs and gaining my weight in other places mostly.. I always thought it unfair that the girls with the tiny waists seem to only gain weight in their boobs. The one acceptable place to gain weight! Reading this now though has made me appreciate my small boobs, especially because I now have a small waist to go with it!

Girls with small boobs want bigger boobs and girls with bigger boobs want smaller boobs... I totally agree with the original poster. We need to accept our bodies and be happy and healthy!

Thank you for posting! Good read! :-)
  • JennaLee1486
    JennaLee1486 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I felt the same way. I went from a DD to a barely C. I told my mom they looked like deflated balloons. After time the skin will tighten back up. Slather on lotion and moisturizer to keep your skin healthy and it will bounce back eventually. Boobs or not, we are healthy!
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    Wow I had no idea this would get so many responses! Thanks guys for your input too, even the chauvinistic ones haha. It's nice to know that me and Thelma and Louise (guess who they are) are not alone.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!