weights, T25, Cardio and more!!!

Options
I am still new on my fitness journey as i am just entering the 4 month mark with 3 months of exercising 3 days a week. the issue i am having is a have done awesome with my food choices and portion control ( there was a huge learning curve) but my attention span for exercise is so short i don't know what to do. i have done boot camp, t25, heavy weights and a cardio mix up for the last 3 months.While i have lost some weight , i don't stick with any of the workouts i like to do somethings different . i need some ideas of different fitness exercises to do so that i have a constant "vault of fitness" to pull from. please help...... go!!

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    You did not like anything that you did such as lifting heavy, T25 and any cardio?

I can say that lifting heavy would be something that anyone would enjoy especially when they see the newbie gains from lifting... Did you lift for a week and stop?

Your value of fitness should be first and foremost your health and longevity.. You do not have to exercise to loose weight.. just keep that in mind and I can understand the few that just hate to exercise period.. I do get that..

I am interested to see what others post here... I am also curious what type of cardio mix you are talking about..
  • daviskababy112
    daviskababy112 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    gia07 wrote: »
    You did not like anything that you did such as lifting heavy, T25 and any cardio?

I can say that lifting heavy would be something that anyone would enjoy especially when they see the newbie gains from lifting... Did you lift for a week and stop?

Your value of fitness should be first and foremost your health and longevity.. You do not have to exercise to loose weight.. just keep that in mind and I can understand the few that just hate to exercise period.. I do get that..

I am interested to see what others post here... I am also curious what type of cardio mix you are talking about..

i loved heavy lifting and the t25... cardio not so much lol. i am continuously doing t25 with heavy weights 2-3 times a week. been doing this for the last month. stopped boot camp because my schedule drastically changed and the hours didn't comply.
    as i stated i love the lifting and the t25 but i feel my self getting bored doing the same videos and same exercises. Honestly the number on the scale doesn't matter its the lean muscle i want but i am so inexperienced, i feel like i am just doing what i see others do.
  • sazinhashio
    sazinhashio Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would try Blogilates on Youtube. Cassey Ho is very upbeat and her workout moves are challenging but fun. Its short so you end up doing multiple of her videos without realizing how hard you worked yourself until the next day when you feel the burn.
  • daviskababy112
    Options
    I would try Blogilates on Youtube. Cassey Ho is very upbeat and her workout moves are challenging but fun. Its short so you end up doing multiple of her videos without realizing how hard you worked yourself until the next day when you feel the burn.

awesome
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    I love pole dancing because it's never the same twice. There's always a new trick to master and learn, sometimes it can take weeks to nail it and then you feel so accomplished, then it's onto the next one. then before you know it, your arms, back and legs look bangin.....
  • daviskababy112
    Options
    i thought about that but i think there's a weight limit to the pole that i just might be over... definately a future goal though
  • Deanthedog
    Deanthedog Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Feel your pain there regarding workouts currently doing weights and have done for the last 12 weeks, have increased the whole time with a week of just lifting heavy to premote growth, previously completed insanity and tried a few others, also use a couple other apps like strava for cycling, s health for my walking,freeletics sometimes to change it up and this for logging food, not fussed to much on scales as long as I'm seeing results in the mirror or tape measure so I would suggest keep chopping and changing that way your body will work out to the best it can as the muscle memory won't kick in
  • fireball1970
    fireball1970 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    T25 was very repetitive to me & way to much jumping up & down. I love P90x3. It's a wide range on work outs and the work outs are only 30 min each. They vary form Mixed Martial Arts, Cardio with weights, Lifting, Push ups, Pulls ups. Really everything you could ever imagine. You can buy it cheaper if you look on eBay.
  • KrisiAnnH
    KrisiAnnH Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Fitnessblender has a huge range of videos with a variety of exercises; with or without equipment etc. I love using their website as they have a search function (you can set difficulty, calorie burn, specific equipment you have, what body areas you want to work etc). I like to select a few different videos to make up an hours worth of workout, and change them up here and there each time :)
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    You-tube also has lots of videos which you can vary for your fitness level- jessica smith, jillian micheals, shaun t, so many others-
  • jenniferfranco7545
    Options
    Kris504 wrote: »
    i thought about that but i think there's a weight limit to the pole that i just might be over... definately a future goal though

OMG I'm totally new to this and are looking for people who do pole as I'm an instructor... Most poles have weight limits of 250-300 pounds not sure if this answers your question but I lost 30 lbs doing it and it is a ton of fun!!!
  • amytorr19
    amytorr19 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I did t25, its great for cardio.. did a couple of rounds of the 21 day fix, it incorporates cardio and weights.. Its only 1/2 an hour as well.. feel free to add me.