HELP: Website to help you add estimate calories

Options
Hi...
I'm new and I'm really trying to be good this time.

I'm traveling and having a hard time getting nutritional content information when I eat. I just went to Fast Fresh Foods in Toronto (a great place to find healthy fresh foods) but they don't have nutritional content. So, I thought, I know what was put in my sandwich and how big my salad was so I could estimate the calories myself if only I could find a place that knows the nutritional values for the ingredients (i.e., whole wheat small wrap, 3 oz roasted turkey, tomato, spinach, etc).

Anyone know of a good site for this?

Would love any help!
Danielle
Ann Arbor, MI

Replies

• dloosbrock
    Options
    Hi...
    I'm new and I'm really trying to be good this time.

I'm traveling and having a hard time getting nutritional content information when I eat. I just went to Fast Fresh Foods in Toronto (a great place to find healthy fresh foods) but they don't have nutritional content. So, I thought, I know what was put in my sandwich and how big my salad was so I could estimate the calories myself if only I could find a place that knows the nutritional values for the ingredients (i.e., whole wheat small wrap, 3 oz roasted turkey, tomato, spinach, etc).

Anyone know of a good site for this?

Would love any help!
    Danielle
    Ann Arbor, MI
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    You can put all that stuff in on here. Just search each item and add it individually.
  • bigbadme
    Options
    If you can't find the food or it's calories on here, a great site to look up calories is: calorieking.com
    I'm living in France and it's hard to find calories for certain things and this site has helped greatly!