Nonscale victory! I bought size 10 jeans!

Options
lavrn03
lavrn03 Posts: 235 Member
I'm 5'7.5"
Sw 238
Cw 175
Gw 160

I started this health journey at a size 18/20 pants and 2XL tops. I have recently been able to fit in a size 12 comfortably. Today I decided to try a pair of jeans at Target in a size 10. I thought it would help me stay motivated and see what I still need to do. Holy crap they fit.
I mean I can button them and zip them up. Bent over without any problems. They are a little snug and I should probably not eat a big meal when I am wearing them BUT overall a good fit:-) Soooo of course I bought them.
They have renewed my motivation to keep my 5-6 days a week workouts going and continue with my healthy food choices and minimize my unhealthy choices.
I only have 15 more lbs to lose! I'm in the home stretch. I always wanted to be a size 10 and I am getting very close.
I hope everyone enjoys moments like these to keep themselves motivated, I know I need to. This has been an amazing journey but it's very hard too. It is so much easier to fall back to old bad habits.
Have a nice night!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!