Fave home workouts?

Options
What are some of your favorite DVD home workouts?

Replies

• cmancillacaras
    cmancillacaras Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I like Jillian Michaels' 30 day shred. It's quick but effective with minimal equipment.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I enjoy Leslie Sansone's Walk At Home dvd's.

You don't need much space, there are a variety of workouts (some use hand weights or a resistance band also they vary in intensity, mileage and speed) and I find them to be a great overall workout.

I credit these workouts to helping me get into shape and maintain my fitness, stamina and endurance.

• beachhouse758
    beachhouse758 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred
    Beginner Shred
    Zuzka Light Kettlebell series
    Xtreme Crunchless Abs with Jackie
    Crunch Fat Burning Pilates
    Winsor Pilates
    Crunch Candlelight Yoga
    Gaiam Power Yoga
  • New_determination
    New_determination Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    No more trouble zones and 6pack in 6weeks!!!! Jillian michaels on youtube
  • brenperez18
    brenperez18 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender!!
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender!!

Definitely fitness blender.com
  • ADRobinson14
    ADRobinson14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fitness blender is for sure the best! Wish there was a way to track it on the exercise portion
  • beachhouse758
    beachhouse758 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Ok, I change my answer to Fitness Blender ♥ ♥ ♥
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    I'm also a fan of fitness blender. I've bought a few of their calendar schedules and am loving it, I don't have to plan or think what I'm working next. I know I'll hit every part every week.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    Brazil Buttlift, The Firm series, 30 Day Shred
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Jessica Smith TV and Kelly Coffey Meyers DVDs.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    oh and Bodyrock in free online, I use it when I'm in a hurry
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    I use Youtube. I like fitnessblender, millionaire hoy, blogilates, gymra.
  • mikene12
    mikene12 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    P90X is my go to. I've had great results from it. When I started doing it a couple years ago I dropped 50 pounds in 6 months.
  • nicolebaugh518
    nicolebaugh518 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I use Leslie Sansone Walking DVDs, Hip Hop Abs, Jillian Michaels's 30-Day Shred, Billy's Bootcamp, Tae Bo and old Richard Simmons video tapes.
  • jissellc
    jissellc Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Fitness blender and Psychetruth workouts
  • carissabelle21
    carissabelle21 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I like Jillian Michaels' 30 day shred. It's quick but effective with minimal equipment.

Yes! This
  • SMackdizz
    SMackdizz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    mikene12 wrote: »
    P90X is my go to. I've had great results from it. When I started doing it a couple years ago I dropped 50 pounds in 6 months.

I second P90x. It was the tip of the iceberg for home workouts for me and I'll never go back. One of their latest versions has trimmed down half hour workouts too. You'll spend the first week trying to figure out how to not puke if you push yourself hard enough. But after that it's results results results! Just follow the diet plan and drink those shakes and you won't be disappointed. It should be noted that my wife loves it too! It's not just a guy thing... Good luck!
  • mizztanjo
    mizztanjo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    SMackdizz wrote: »
    mikene12 wrote: »

I second P90x. It was the tip of the iceberg for home workouts for me and I'll never go back. One of their latest versions has trimmed down half hour workouts too. You'll spend the first week trying to figure out how to not puke if you push yourself hard enough. But after that it's results results results! Just follow the diet plan and drink those shakes and you won't be disappointed. It should be noted that my wife loves it too! It's not just a guy thing... Good luck!

Yeah the P90X3 I think was the most popular one after P90X, simply because of the 30 minute programs. I'm currently more a Shaun T fan myself (doing T25) BUT am looking forward to Tony's new program '22 Hard Corps' :) Love military style training!!
  • poisoningflower8
    poisoningflower8 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Strange nobody wrote pop sugar fitness...!