Daily Loggers

Options

Replies

• amelia822
    amelia822 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Everyday! Love my ice cream but I'm down 33 lbs sense July!
  • Jessyd76
    Jessyd76 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 57 and a work in progress! :smile:
  • NH_Norma
    NH_Norma Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Just back for a week today but when I'm here I log every day, and check in on my newsfeed several times an hour lol
    I plan to be here for the long haul.
  • InkedInnocence
    InkedInnocence Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You all are awesome! I'm in it for the long haul as well. I plan on being back at my healthy, happy weight by this time next year (or sooner)! I am 100% committed. Having other committed loggers along for the journey helps so much! Thank you mfp's!
  • amelia822
    amelia822 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    In the last few weeks I've felt that the more wight I loose the harder it is to loose it! I'm down 33 lbs sense June but the las 13 have come down little by little .
  • InkedInnocence
    InkedInnocence Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    amelia822 wrote: »
    In the last few weeks I've felt that the more wight I loose the harder it is to loose it! I'm down 33 lbs sense June but the las 13 have come down little by little .

Agree! The body adapts. Have to change up workouts regularly. Keeps the stalls away.
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • christa0130
    christa0130 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 months post csection and finding the motivation to start my journey all over again. Feel free to add me!
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Ive been on for 6 months and log on so add me.
  • Melonpaul
    Melonpaul Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my diary is open and I'm on here daily (thanks to the app)
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 86! Add me! The accountability helps!
  • christinaleigh44
    christinaleigh44 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day :smile:
  • KristineInKSA
    KristineInKSA Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! Daily logger and open diary here...looking for motivation and support from MFP pals. Please feel free to add me! (Anybody!) :smile:
  • kettlebells_and_cupcakes
    Options
    I log daily too- 45 days streak (probably not much compared to some!) but I wouldn't be without MFP now
  • ugoboytoo
    ugoboytoo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Any daily logger add me. Can use kind words of encouragement and will offer the same.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    19days going strong!
  • hillbilly815
    hillbilly815 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Daily logger feel free to add. I enjoy encouraging ppl & offering any help when possible
  • dge18657
    dge18657 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me as well. I'm on day 330 now and have lost 138lbs. so far. Still have a journey ahead of me, and always looking for encouragement as well as encouraging others along the way.
  • izerop
    izerop Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Been looking for some daily logging friends too. Open diary and IIFYM here.
  • GillianLF
    GillianLF Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I'm a daily logger, diary is open. Only time I don't log is if I have zero internet access...which is almost never!