Any short women (4'11"or close) just starting their journey?

Options
I'm hoping to go from my current weight (176.6) to 150 by the end of April. My sister is having her wedding then and I don't want more pictures of me at this size. My highest (non-pregnancy) weight was 182. My ultimate goal will be to hit a healthy weight of 125, but I'm focusing on the 150 for now.

Replies

• reazzouz
    reazzouz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"10' and 147 lbs. I'm recovering from an ED so I'm taking it slow. Want to do it together? Good luck on your journey and remember,it's just that; a journey.

• clh72569
    clh72569 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11" and 53 years old. I started my journey in Jan at 150 lbs and now at 100 lbs.
  • leslieroman98
    leslieroman98 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'9 and 108 pounds... Feel free to add me :)
  • ohmyllama
    ohmyllama Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and 168lbs (started at 190) :)
  • twinshe1
    twinshe1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm five one and a half. I'm 162 want to be 125. Am I too tall for your group, lol.
  • stacey93ox
    stacey93ox Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am 4.11 !!! The diet and my fitness pal starts tomorrow. Need to loose the lbs ready for Christmas x
  • ericaowenby
    ericaowenby Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 & weigh 136 lbs. I want to be about 125. I lost it last year by using this app & exercising moderately but since have gained it back partially due to my wonderful husband who has been the worst influence ever lol constantly eating junk & talking about food non-stop. Even though I ask (beg) for him not to! So I need some women who struggle with this height vs weight ratio like me to help motivate each other :)
  • amb3rj0y
    amb3rj0y Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    5'1" here. My highest weight was 200, and my current weight is about 180ish. My goal weight is 120, good luck!
  • jessicatomac425
    jessicatomac425 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and 170. Short term goal of 150...long term even less!! First using this app, I started 5 days ago and so far I really like it. I like the pedometer function! ;)
  • vc__
    vc__ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm new to this app and I'm still a little lost... But, I'm 5'0 and I weigh 199.8 my long term goal is to get to 145. I don't know what to expect but I hope you reach your goal!! :)