Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30?

Options
I am on my 2nd day, anyone else doing this? I need some friends! :)

Replies

• lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing this one, but am curious about whether you like it.
  • 2novgirls
    2novgirls Posts: 35
    Options
    I am on week 1, I am sore today but the workout was good. She does 3 min cardio, 2 min strenght and 1 min ab, it just repeats itself but not the same moves, all different. I was hot and sweaty! I am worried about what is to come next Tuesday when I start week 2.
  • hungrymarathongirl
    hungrymarathongirl Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I am going to start again next week. I did the whole program about a month ago.
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 4. I liked the program....I used it as a little recovery time after I did INSANITY. I thought that week 3 was the worst for me and week 4 seems better! Have fun!
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    THis sounds similar to the 30 day shred - anyone know if its the same?
  • AdonicaHall
    Options
    Today marks ONE WEEK for me!:smile:
  • Septembergirl23
    Septembergirl23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am doing 30 Day Shred for the 2nd time. I lost 17" the first time so I am hoping for similar results this time. I would be interested to know results from Ripped in 30 though. It is probably the next one I will do. I like Jillian's 3-2-1 method.
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    I just did day 4 today. I have started a thread for it on Monday. I really like it a lot, I needed something to start on since I just finished the JM 30 Day Shred.

You can friend me if you want some support :)
  • CherylYMerritt
    CherylYMerritt Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    about to start it again. I made it day 5 week 2 last time. I think it is an awesome w/o.

HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO ACCESS THE DIET SHE ADVERTISES WITH THIS VIDEO? i can't access/find it on the internet. maybe you have to register with her club?

Hungrymarathon: did you do it everyday, leaving one day off a week? I found that some days I needed more recovery time. I was also doing it while alternating running and weights. could be why I was so sore?!?

how were your results?
  • hungrymarathongirl
    hungrymarathongirl Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    about to start it again. I made it day 5 week 2 last time. I think it is an awesome w/o.

HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO ACCESS THE DIET SHE ADVERTISES WITH THIS VIDEO? i can't access/find it on the internet. maybe you have to register with her club?

Hungrymarathon: did you do it everyday, leaving one day off a week? I found that some days I needed more recovery time. I was also doing it while alternating running and weights. could be why I was so sore?!?

how were your results?

Here is the direct link for her meal plan:
    http://images.agoramedia.com/jillianmichaels/cms/rippedin30/jillian-michaels-ripped-in-30-FINAL-Small.pdf

Last month when I did R30, I mixed it up a lot. I did R30 about 4 times a week. I also ran 4 times a week as I was training for a marathon. I did a couple of her other workouts as well like Shred It With Weights, Yoga Meltdown and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism.
  • tallia6508
    tallia6508 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have just started myself. I got the website from my nurse practioner today. I hope you do well with this.
  • hallie1107
    hallie1107 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am half way through week 3 and I love/hate it lol!! I am also on round 2 of 30 day shred. I love to hate Jillian :laugh: I am doing both 6 days a week. I also do random cardio 5-6 days a week depending on if I have time. I got awesome results from 30 day shred so that really helped to motivate me to do R30. You can do it!!! Good luck :smile:
  • CherylYMerritt
    CherylYMerritt Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thanks for info!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 and I think it's alot harder that 30 DS (I'm doing both 6 dys a week) and like hallie1107 said I love to hate Jillian !!! Some times I scream at her ..lol it's fun and I can already see some changes in my body!!