Single People

Options

Replies

• cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Options
    Accepting all applications to women that can: make ham sammiches, color inside the lines &........make more sammiches. Lol :D;)

Oh! That means I'm single lol :)

And we know why...you want a girl to make you sandwiches! Of all the things to do with a woman, you pick that?!? ;)

• Phoenix_2015
    Phoenix_2015 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Single and hating it...please marry me. :wink:
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    Single and walking on water :)
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a boyfriend in 3 years. I'm trying to change that but I live in Jersey so... :'(:'(
  • ScorpionQwean
    ScorpionQwean Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Single and loving it... I am at the point where I can CHOOSE or REFUSE... Loving me / my life.. Not wasting time no more :)
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    I've been single for nearly 7 out of 8 years.... Yeah.. :joy:
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Im single and ready to mingle!
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I'm single b/c most men are d*** heads...

Agreed.
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a boyfriend in 3 years. I'm trying to change that but I live in Jersey so... :'(:'(

LOL does kind of feel like we have slim pickings here in Jersey.
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    Well, I've only traveled/stayed in NJ a few times, but I could still be a dick-head, right?

I know this dating stuff sux for me, but most of that is my fault (from what I've been told). I don't wanna think about dating from the ladies' side with all the 'societal norm' crap. I mean, as a guy, I'm virtually expected to be a sleaze; not so for a "lady" (seems like the worst of the gender-based discriminations, if ya ask me)
  • Mrj183
    Mrj183 Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    ald783 wrote: »
    I'm single because I'm some combo of narcissistic selfish crazy *kitten*.

lol well im sure youll find someone submissive enough they will see passed all that.

• ald783
    ald783 Posts: 690 Member
    Options

Men in the Jerz are no douchier than anywhere else. The accents are just worse.
  • ald783
    ald783 Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Mrj183 wrote: »
    I'm single because I'm some combo of narcissistic selfish crazy *kitten*.

lol well im sure youll find someone submissive enough they will see passed all that.

But do I want to?
  • ebonymph18
    ebonymph18 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    moiiiii
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    edited October 2015
    Options

Men in the Jerz are no douchier than anywhere else. The accents are just worse.

Definitely... this I know.
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Well, I've only traveled/stayed in NJ a few times, but I could still be a dick-head, right?

I know this dating stuff sux for me, but most of that is my fault (from what I've been told). I don't wanna think about dating from the ladies' side with all the 'societal norm' crap. I mean, as a guy, I'm virtually expected to be a sleaze; not so for a "lady" (seems like the worst of the gender-based discriminations, if ya ask me)

I think most of us have been told it's our fault.
  • The_Invisible_Boy
    The_Invisible_Boy Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Oops, I appear to have stumbled into the man bashing thread.
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options

I think most of us have been told it's our fault.
    Prolly so -- but that's total BS (& ya know it)

• Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Lol honestly... I have noticed a lot of women man bashing.... If I man bash... It's about one individual.... I don't tar all men the same otherwise I may as well become celibate and be a nun :flushed:

Honestly... Both men and women do similar... A man sleeps around = a notch to his bed post
    A woman sleeps around = a wh0re

However a man and woman break up = man automatically blamed for being the reason.......

Chances are she was a handful or picked at him constantly... Or maybe the sex just wasn't that good... Lol there are always both parties to blame.. Not just one. The questions you have to ask are why... And how... Not all men are the same... Men can easily say all woman are wr0res.. Doesn't mean we are.. Lol
  • jennmpantoja
    jennmpantoja Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    I've been single for 6 1/2 years. Guys in Kansas seem to be afraid of me. Not sure why, but oh well not to worried about it. I'm sure the right one is out there. No need to bash men at all, we're all goofy in our own way, as for me just stay out of my way during football season/NASCAR, baseball & college hoops (KU!) :D