Wanted - Supportive and Motivational Friends

Options
Hey guys!

My name is Ayla and I'm looking for some motivational and super supportive friends to help keep me going on my life changing journey.

I'm 24 years old, from Michigan. I'm looking to lose about 30 pounds and help myself love my body and to enjoy life because I'm sick of always worrying about what I look like and what I eat. I wanna be able to wear smaller, cuter clothes as well. And who doesn't wanna feel good in a bathing suit?

The only thing I ask though, is that you have a picture of yourself, because why hide what your transforming? A little about yourself on your profile because I like to get to know my friends on here. I feel the more personal we get, the easier it is to motivate each other. But other than that, I want some good motivational and supportive friends who will help me along the way and I can do the same.

Thanks in advance! Feel free to message me or even add me!

Replies

• rstrength012
    rstrength012 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking for friends as well. I'm 26 and currently in Florida. Feel free to add me. I just started the 20/20 diet by Dr. Phil and am trying to fight my bored and mindless eating habits because I'm not even hungry but I want something sweet lol

Maybe we can be each others motivation to stay on course
  • Melgibbs
    Melgibbs Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm Melissa. I'm 31 and motivational is a tricky sucker. I get lots of motivational, do well for a bit, then I lose my motivation. I do better having visual reminders. I have a board with my weight and numbers counted down to my goal weight. I've been checking off the numbers as I lose weight. I also have motivational quotes on my kitchen cabinet where food is and on the fridge. I also have one above my scale. Feel free to add me. I'm always wanting to gain more people for motivation.
  • sunandmoons
    sunandmoons Posts: 415 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Motivation comes and goes. Determination and endurance is what will keep you going.

Anyone can say keep going..your doing good but only YOU can accomplish that.

• CariLynn67
    CariLynn67 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My biggest issue right now is boredom eating when I can't sleep, but I can use all the help I can get in ALL areas of motivation. Please add me :)
  • klf015
    klf015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kelsey and I'm 23 years old. I have struggled with my weight my entire life and I want to finally lead a healthier life. I have PCOS which makes losing weight an extremely daunting process, but I would like to be able to avoid the many health problems that could come down the road (diabetes, high BP, etc.). I'm also currently in medical school which makes keeping a regular diet/exercise plan challenging. So I would love to have motivation and support through this process! Feel free to add me
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • classyandsweet
    classyandsweet Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is Mary Jane. I'm 19 and I'm also looking for supportive friends. I want to lose 20 pounds. My motivation is that I want to be able to wear cute cloths and look pretty in a bathing suit. Plus I'm 20 pounds over weight and I don't want to be unhealthy.
  • Melonpaul
    Melonpaul Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm Melinda, 25 and from California. Feel free to add me, my diary is open and I'm on here daily (thanks to the app). I'm always looking to grow my support network on here :)
  • mraskin25
    mraskin25 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm Michelle. I've been overweight my whole life and have tried losing weight before. I am 20 in college and want to go into the health field but I feel like I can't unless I am healthy myself, plus I am now at an all time high of 212. I'm determined to get to a healthy weight and am liking for friends to help motivate