What a difference 3 weeks has made......

MrsWilsoncroft
MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 968 Member
edited September 28 in Success Stories
Hi All
I joined My Fitness Pal & also started the Rosemary Conley diet & fitness plan on 23rd May 2011.
I already lost most of my weight with Slimming World but was struggling to get the last few lbs off therefore i joined Rc to help me along the way.
And I cant beleive what a difference 3 weeks has made to my figure already.
Stacey xxx

http://i956.photobucket.com/albums/ae45/MiamiBride/Week123.jpg

http://i956.photobucket.com/albums/ae45/MiamiBride/Week123-1.jpg

Replies

• craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Wow!! That is only 3 weeks?!?!?!?
    What is the Rosemary Conley diet? Are you exercising also?
  • Alexa1471
    Alexa1471 Posts: 52
    Thats amazing in 3 weeks! Just what I'm trying to do but it's not working!

Any tips? x
  • WOW FANTASTIC!!! U LOOK GREAT! TIPS PLEASE!!
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    Hi everyone
    thank you for your lovely replies. I have no idea how to actually post the photos so they view properly, can someone help?
    Rosemary Conley diet is fabulous, its calorie & portion controlled and the main rule is to stick to foods which are less than 5% fat per 100g.

Im enjoying it alot so far & my main reason for changing diets is because i wanted to improve my shape & tone up. It seems to be working. Aswell as getting weighed & advice at class you also get a 45 minute exercise class too so its good value for money. xxx
  • MrsWilsoncroft
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    You look amazing, well done!
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    If anyone wants to add me I have made a facebook profile showing all my meals whilst following the Rosemary Conley Plan.
    Its nice to have other slimming buddies to help us along the way.....

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100002481938104
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    OMG you look amazing, and may I add, awesome tattoo :)
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    Thanks hun :) x
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    that is fantastic for 3 weeks, did you lose much weight or was it mostly inches? And is the exercise class like aeorobics?

J :)
  • i was thinking about joining the group..... do you have to buy her food packages?
    xx
  • i want to know this too! xx
  • LondonLass
    LondonLass Posts: 1 Member
    This is really impressive!! Seriously you look fantastic! I really want to follow this plan! Approximately how many calories are you having per day, how many grams of fat in total and how many hours of cardio / strength training have you been doing in those 3 weeks. My wedding is 6 weeks away so I am now down to the business end of things...
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 983 Member
    Week123.jpg

Week123-1.jpg
  • marianne_s
    Hi,

I was also a member of Rosemary Conley at the beginning of the year.... but quit at the end of March because I found MFP (which i started in February) much more supportive & worthwhile....

Although, I still think the diet was good - lost 9 lbs in the 1st 2 weeks and a stone in a month.
  • emmacummin
    emmacummin Posts: 23
    WOW! You look absolutely gorgeous! I've not seen that big a difference and it's been months! Well done you :-) How many calories do you eat a day? And if it's not rude to ask, how tall are you?

PS. I LOVE your tattoo!
  • marianne_s
    Rosemary Conley diet allocates a calorie allowance based on your age, height & current weight - very similar to your BMR.

You eat those calories and don't eat your exercise calories back.... you can work out your BMR here - http://www.fat2fitradio.com/tools/bmr/

Which gave me the same number of calories that I was allocated when I did the diet.
    It's very much about portion control & low fat - nothing that has more than 5 g of fat per 100 g excluding meat & fish....

I've got the diet booklets scanned on my PC, so if anyone is interested in getting a copy just PM me your email address.
  • fitaliciag
    fitaliciag Posts: 373
    WOW!!! nice booty :) that's great for 3 weeks! how many pounds??
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    I have lost 4lbs in two weeks, lost 2 inches off my waist, 1 inch off my bust, 1 inch off each thigh & off my calves.

Im currently on week three, still loving the plan and enjoying the change of food.
    i have not done tons of exercise but I have tried to do around 30 mins of exercise 3-5 times a week, mostly boxing, aerobics & going on my exercise bike. I also have an ab bench so do around 20 crunches on that too.

I stuck with 1200 calories for the first weeks and the only rule with the plan is to make sure all foods eaten are under 5% fat per 100g.

Now I am on week 3, I am allowed 1400 calories.
    I am 5 foot 2 inches tall.

If anyone wants to know more about the plan check out www.rosemaryconley.com

there is loads of information on there. xxx
  • erisfreenici
    erisfreenici Posts: 277 Member
    Very very nice!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!