Hello from Illinois!

Options
Hi everyone! I'm not really "new" to MFP but, I'm back on the bandwagon after a fun-filled summer! Id love new mfp friends to help motivate me && I would love to help motivate you. Not a whole lot of my friends keep up with this && I'm really looking forward to :) Any advice, recipes, workout tips, or just regular convo- hit me up! Happy Thursday everyone!!

Replies

• jonesdav254
    jonesdav254 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi Sammy - I too have struggled with keeping friends involved with MFP. They tend to be very motivated at first..... then they wander away to resume their poor habits. I've been involved within MFP for over 3 years. I had a break in my logging that dropped my streak back to zero. I've restarted the streak and have it back over 300. My goals are to loose some weight and help manage my health better. I have a great wife and two adult children that are among my motivations.
  • paigeross27
    paigeross27 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm from southern Illinois and I am new to MFP. I would love also to have the support and we can motivate each other!! Good luck!!
  • Sammy813
    Sammy813 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good for you & good luck! I hope you reach your goals!!
  • Sammy813
    Options
    I'm from southern Illinois and I am new to MFP. I would love also to have the support and we can motivate each other!! Good luck!!

Sounds great! Let's kick our own a$$es! Lol
  • Sammy813
    Options

Good luck with your goals!!
  • boundariesandchanges
    Options
    I'm new and from Chicago. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • KelleyBrandy
    KelleyBrandy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm new and from Chicago. Feel free to add me. :smile:

Illinois girl here too. Add me if you'd like. Sammy we are already friends! ;)
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Chicago add