getting my healthy back

Options
I am starting this again, but this has to happen this time. I am getting older, with increased risk factors that can be virtually eliminated if I lose weight, start eating healthy and get some exercise.
I am using advocare product and eating clean.. so excited to get back to feeling good, having energy and getting my fight back.

Replies

• Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    I'm not so sure about the Advocare (health-wise - not saying it's bad, I just don't know), but congratulate you and wish you luck on your path to healthy.

If I could flip my diet, anyone can!! :)
  • beachbummn24
    beachbummn24 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I agree, but it works to keep me on track ... mostly clean eating and a LOT of water. The spark helps me with my soda addiction.

Just need to stay on track. I love the calorie tracker on this sight, it has been great to keep me focused. Still getting to know this app, what is everyone's favorite tool?

don't let a company make your wallet thin.[/quote]
    Kalikel wrote: »
    I'm not so sure about the Advocare (health-wise - not saying it's bad, I just don't know), but congratulate you and wish you luck on your path to healthy.

If I could flip my diet, anyone can!! :)

• beachbummn24
    Options
    That's awesome, I have about 90lbs to lose ... thanks for encouragement
  • JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    My favorite part of the app is that it incorporates my fitbit into it. I love being able to not have to worry about adding that in, and when I update on my fitbit it puts it into MFP and vice versa. Two important parts of helping me lose weight! Good luck! I also have about 90 lbs to lose (give or take, we will see after 75)
  • beachbummn24
    Options
    I did not realize the two sync together, thank you.