help!

Options
It won't let me like and comment on other people's statuses. Any ideas? Xx

Replies

• cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    The only time you can "like" a status is on your home feed. Is that what you are referring to? It might be that your computer application isn't supported. HTH

Edit reply: It looks like others are having the same issue - appears to be on their app, but going in through the website works. Not sure if it is a glitch or a MFP/phone app issue.
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    My app has bee doing that lately, it's just a bug in the app. Won't let me comment either, just open your internet browser on your tablet/phone and use that til the app updates, I'm sure it'll be fixed then.
  • ladybugs_motivated
    ladybugs_motivated Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I recently had this issue and oddly discovered that it was the type of keyboard I was using. I was using touchpal which was an option that came with my phone so had to go back to my default and magically it worked! I recently went back to using my GOKeyboard app and it seems to be working fine. Hope this may help.
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    You know what else is weird I've been experiencing? I can't create a food on the desktop website, or see all of my "My Foods" that I have created, but they are ALL right there and available on my app. Goofy thing
  • JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    For me, if I add someone to my friends list from the app, I can't like or comment on their updates until I view their profile on the webpage, I don't know if that's just me, but it may be something like that with you as well.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I have a crappy windows phone and I don't have a like button on my app. I can still comment. I also don't have the forums on the app. I'm using my laptop at work right now.
  • ladybugs_motivated
    ladybugs_motivated Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm really starting to think it's the app because now I can't like anyone's stuff and can only comment on a few of my friends stuff. This is ridiculous smh