breakfast

Options
dmhavens
dmhavens Posts: 1
Anyone have good breakfast ideas for breakfast on the go.

Replies

• Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I just printed out a recipe for Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins on here that sounded good! :)
  • jacinta93
    jacinta93 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I usually have 1/4 of a cup of oatmeal (PC Organic Oatmeal) with Yogurt (35 Cals) and 1/2 a cup of mixed berries.
    Total calories 150
  • tn2010
    tn2010 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Rice cake with nut butter or laughing cow and a yogurt (preferably higher-protein varieties like a Greek yogurt).
  • Wissink
    Wissink Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    One of my favorites is to take Honeysuckle turkey breakfast sausage and place in the bottom of 6 muffin tin spots--sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, of course. Then crack an egg on top. Sprinkle some cheese on, if desired. Bake in oven at 350 for 20 minutes. I bag mine in Ziploc baggies and just grab one or two in the morning, heat in microwave and enjoy.

Can also add spices, vegetables as desired.

I haven't tried it, but I am guessing that you could also use egg replacement on top and it would work the same.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    egg white omelet with salsa. Put on a Thomas' sahara mini.
  • kshaw09
    kshaw09 Posts: 48
    Options
    I like oatmeal with a tbsp of peanut butter, my go to for during the week
  • ksunshine91
    ksunshine91 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I recently bought a single serve blender that blends in a "to-go" cup. I put in a cup of milk, scoop of whey protein powder, some fruit and ice. it's really quick, simple and keeps me full for hours
  • aliciayudos
    Options
    I know my question does not really relate to the topic but...can anyone please help me answer this:

If I was to exercise, should I eat before I exercise, or after?
    What should I eat? And how many hours before or after I exercise?

Thanks, reply is much appreciated :D