10 week weightloss goal?

Options

Replies

• paulje03
    paulje03 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Interested. Goal is to lose 5-10 lbs, depending on how I look/feel as I lose the last few.
  • terrabmore
    terrabmore Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in! :-)
  • revolucia78
    revolucia78 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! CW: 214 GW: 130. I would like to be in onederland by the new year! :)
  • Moonbaby779
    Moonbaby779 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone XD sorry my replies have been slow. I'm currently at the gym getting in my cardio, I like the idea if having weekly goals like trying to Fit in cardio or strength training. Remember cleaning your house counts
  • kettlebells_and_cupcakes
    Options
    Hi moonBaby! I have 12lbs to go before I reach my "happy" weight and would LOVE to join you and everyone else in their journey if that's ok?
  • Juggs12
    Juggs12 Posts: 2 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge... this is my first one. Do we just post our weekly weight updates on here?
    CW: 198
    GW (for Dec. 31): 175

My weekly workout goal is 3x a week and keeping my net calories around 1200.
  • Moonbaby779
    Options
    LD3467 wrote: »
    Hi moonBaby! I have 12lbs to go before I reach my "happy" weight and would LOVE to join you and everyone else in their journey if that's ok?

Absolutely! Welcome! If it's easier you can post weekly updates here. Or I will be posting statuses on my wall you can feel free to post there as well.
  • jade1108
    jade1108 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am in! I have more than just xmas and new year to do this for! I am a bridesmaid at my brothers wedding in just over 9 weeks. I would ideally like to lose 2 stone but realistically going to have a goal of 20lb any more is a plus! :) x
  • sixtyinchesoffury
    sixtyinchesoffury Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    This sounds good! I need some friends to motivate me!
    cw/ 143
    gw/ 125

My birthday is in jan so it'd be pretty amazing to finally get these last 15 off for my 40th!!
  • Moonbaby779
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me! I'll be posting motivational quotes and recipes for the holidays. Also I'll be posting my own goals for the week, and how I'm doing as well
  • tashatashae
    tashatashae Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    30 lbs but i probably end up more like 20 lbs .
  • N0EMii_B
    N0EMii_B Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this ! I need motivation
  • amillenium
    amillenium Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    In need of some motivation--feel free to add me
  • niajones95
    niajones95 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Currently 168lbs and in ten weeks hopefully 148lbs which I would love so much! :)
  • Moonbaby779
    Options
    Yay!! Everyone feel free to add me. I'll start posting more stuff on my wall tomorrow since that will be day 1 technically
  • abc63
    abc63 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too--- 20lb less by years end would be great!!!
    CW 208
    GW 150
  • kwilliams1275
    kwilliams1275 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join .
    CW 162
    GW 136

Need all the motivation I can get. Hopefully hearing others success will spur me on
  • schroederkl
    schroederkl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Count me in! My birthday is right after Christmas. Losing 20lbs would put me in under 200. Talk about an awesome bday present!!
  • Moonbaby779
    Options
    So, my weekly goal will be to lower the amount of bad carbs that I put into my body. No more white breads or white pastas for me. 100% wheat and grains is what I'm going to do, my exercise goals will be 4 days in the gym with a mix of Zuba and yoga.

What's everyone's else's goals for this week?
  • AmbiBambixo
    AmbiBambixo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in!