7 days in weigh in....

Options
6 lbs gone I am now 269!!!!!! I am so very excited and want to thank everyone on this site! Everyone is such an inspiration and so motivational I couldnt have signed up on a better site.

This isnt just my 6lbs its everyones!!! Thank you again and please know the hard work will continue!

Replies

• redsrandomthoughts
    Options
    6 lbs gone I am now 269!!!!!! I am so very excited and want to thank everyone on this site! Everyone is such an inspiration and so motivational I couldnt have signed up on a better site.

This isnt just my 6lbs its everyones!!! Thank you again and please know the hard work will continue!
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Great job :flowerforyou: You can do it and were here to help :happy: Drink your water :drinker: That does help.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! Keep up the great work! :smile:
    Please remember that your first few weeks you will lose the most, and don't get discouraged when it eventually slows down.
    I don't know how many weeks I either stayed the same, or MAYBE lost one, but eventually the scale does keep moving downward! Slow and steady wins the race! :smile:
  • AugustBaby1973
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: YAAAAAAY FOR YOUUUU!!!:heart::heart: :heart:

Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!