My Complete Weight loss Story (Jan 2012 - Present)

In January 2012, I weighed 480 pounds. Today I weigh 210 pounds. That is a total weight loss of 270lbs in 3 years and 10 months.

I’ve gone from getting out of breath walking up a flight of stairs to running my first 5K race in 31 minutes flat and doing Crossfit everyday. I’ve gone from eating only fast food, to cooking and experiencing so many different types of foods that contribute, not take away from my health. I've gone from taking 5 blood pressure medications to 1. I’ve gone from sitting at home alone in my rocking chair, crippled by my loneliness, to praying and thanking my God daily for all of my blessings and sharing my life with the most beautiful woman in the world, my wife Jennifer Wimpee.

I wrote my entire weight loss journey in a story a couple of months back. It was very cathartic for me to do that and my friends and family have used it to inspire themselves and share it with other to help them with their similar struggles.

I am truly blessed.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!