Single People

Options
124»

Replies

• BuffMcFly
    BuffMcFly Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm single (divorced) and like it. Mingling and chatting is great too. Relationships are way to complicated. Just want to enjoy being single and seeing what happens
  • ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    ald783 wrote: »
    I haven't had a boyfriend in 3 years. I'm trying to change that but I live in Jersey so... :'(:'(

LOL does kind of feel like we have slim pickings here in Jersey.

Men in the Jerz are no douchier than anywhere else. The accents are just worse.

What about Florida Rednecks? We are a loooong way from NJ Eastcoast Jim

• MShayne2414
    MShayne2414 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Accepting all applications to women that can: make ham sammiches, color inside the lines &........make more sammiches. Lol :D;)

Oh! That means I'm single lol :)

And we know why...you want a girl to make you sandwiches! Of all the things to do with a woman, you pick that?!? ;)

Ladies know how to make sammiches better ;):D LOL!!

• BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a boyfriend in 3 years. I'm trying to change that but I live in Jersey so... :'(:'(

LOL does kind of feel like we have slim pickings here in Jersey.

Single here too and I feel like it's also slim in NYC, despite the millions. I guess I'm just invisible :/
  • Kulaid77
    Kulaid77 Posts: 1,191 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Newly single and am in no hurry to get back into a serious relationship..... at least not just yet.

Funniest_Memes_honestly-i-m-probably-single-because_5004.jpeg
  • erikha959
    erikha959 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Oooh I wanna join the club! Single here too!! Enjoying it but it def gets lonely at times no doubt. Not in any rush for anything so whatever happens, happens!