90 - 100lbs gone by 2012 challenge...

Options
124»

Replies

• megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I'll join you! My ultimate goal is to lose 100lb from where I am now. I've lost about 40lb already (post-partum, so not all 40lb was fat, haha).
  • HeavenSent
    Options
    Count me in! where do I sign up? :smile:
  • PNWriter
    PNWriter Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'll do it! how do I sign up and how does it work? (message me please)
  • MizzF
    MizzF Posts: 7
    Options
    I would love to join this! I've been fluctuating for the past few weeks. I need some type of motivation & hoping this will help!
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I've recently defected from the WW points system to MFP. Since the beginning of the year I've lost almost 40 pounds. To be honest I have I have about 140 to go, but I'd be happy with 100 gone by the 2012 and then kick the rest out after :-)

Thanks!
    Dawn
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!!
  • MrsRazor7
    MrsRazor7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    May 1st weigh in - loss of 4 pounds since we started! only 68 to go! lol Oh well, now that my hubby is gone, I can do more walking and hopefully start running. My goal for May is to lose 15 pounds!

KCB1978 - have you thought about how we are suppose to record things or report our weight? If you need help with a spreadsheet, let me know. That might help me stay more focused too!

KCB1978 - Total amount to lose 91lbs - Total amount lost 4lbs
    SarahJaneDeschamp - Total Amount To Lose 113lbs - Total Amount Lost 13lbs - ( Next Weigh In 1st May )
    Bex_mcd86- total amount to lose 96lbs - total amount lost 11lbs
    Dusk1977 - Total ammount to loose 94lb - total amount lost 0lb (only joined this week)
    megansmom311- Total amount to lose 111.5 - total amount lost 13lbs
    Katrob9 Total amount to loose 100lbs - total amount lost 0lb (only joined this week)
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx - 75 pounds to loose! 17.2 down x
    PolyTeine - Ultimate lbs to lose 103 - total amount lost 22 lbs
    MrsRazor7 - Total amount to lose 72 lbs- total amount lost 28 lbs
  • MrsRazor7
    MrsRazor7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    May 1st weigh in - loss of 4 pounds since we started! only 68 to go! lol Oh well, now that my hubby is gone, I can do more walking and hopefully start running. My goal for May is to lose 15 pounds!

Wow, I just realized I was cutting myself short! I am actually down 5 pounds!!! and that gives me 67 to go :smile:
  • BroDave
    BroDave Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I started this year determined to lose 100 pounds and joined WW in Jan used their Points Plus program for 3 months and lose 15 pounds then I found MFP and began tracking and upped my walking so I could burn at least 500 calories a day and now I have lost 15 pounds this month. So that has put me back on track to lose 10 pounds each month for my 100 pound goal for the year.

I like a challenge so if I may join you I would work hard to be very supportive to everyone.
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I have lost 36.5 now and have 84 to go ! I want to loose 50 pounds for the rest of the year ! Hopefully more but will settle for 50!
  • Bex_zic
    Bex_zic Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    hey guys.
    I am afraid i am going to have to bow out of the challenge. I have had a bit of a meltdown over the weekend, I realised i have too much going on stress wise, and concentrating on food and feeling bad if i dont get to the gym is a stress i can get rid off. so sorry but i am out =[ i am still trying to lose, but i am not focusing or trying too hard.
    I am so sorry, and I wish you all the best of luck!
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Hey sorry Im late - My weigh in was 194.6 :) Thats me 19.2 pounds down :) so only another 55.8 to go :) xx
  • kris1085
    Options
    I am checking in at 196.0 this month i have lost 40 pounds ! Not sure if we are still even using this board but wanted to make sure and see if we are !
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    On the first of June I was 191.4 making me 23.1 pounds down! 51.4 pounds to go! Im not sure if we are either but Im gonna keep weiging in on the 1st as it will help me see my progress! WTG Kris :) xxx
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    hey sweetie, sorry i lost the post and just saw pink post on it, im now 224, lost 24.8 lbs and i would like to change my goal to 100lb now see how i am when i get there x keep up the great work x
  • PolyTeine
    PolyTeine Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Yeah I got lost too .. lol .. I am now at 275, a total loss of 28 lbs.
  • kris1085
    Options
    I am at 191.5 i have lost 4.5 pounds since last month!